Monday, May 4, 2009

The Cura Box

Guess where did I just come back from?

DSC03768
My house. HA HA HA!

DSC03767
Now now, don't feel too insulted. The truth is, I just got done with my manicure FROM my own house. It felt
sooo good it was like I went to do it somewhere at a Nail Bar but this, is better cause I. saved. my. BUCKS! DIY is now the new trend thanks to recession.


Do you remember my baby cot?
Ahh, I think it slipped my mind before to introduce to you, Ai Yu. Ai Yu is the name of my unicorn - Guardian of the Cura Box.

DSC03742
Ai means love, while Yu means feather. Technically, Ai Yu's name means Love Freedom.

DSC03743
The Cura Box. (cura = cure in Latin)


Frankly, I am a very rough girl. That's why I don't do pedicures. Even OPI chips off by evening the next day! lol... So paying to get my nails done is absolutely ridiculous. Even doing it myself, I have no heart for it cause I know it will chip away like corn flakes.

However, I learned a
*new* EASY way to paint your nails which will make it look like its damn PRO. All you need are 4 pretty basic colors...

DSC03745
Glittering Silver | Black | Glittering Pink | and Silver Hearts.


There are ONLY
5 simple steps to this.

DSC03750
Step One: Apply 1 coat of glittering silver.

DSC03751
Step Two: Apply a stroke of black from right and end at upper left just like the picture above.

DSC03752
Step Three: Apply glittering pink starting from middle part of nail till tip (covering black too).

DSC03753
Step Four: Re-apply glittering silver from bottom to middle nail to blend with the pink.

DSC03755
Step Five: Use a toothpick to pick a silver heart from nail color and place it carefully wherever you like. Mine's at bottom left.

DSC03756
Use a hair dyer to speed up the drying process (OPTIONAL).


Your nail design is now
DONE!

DSC03757
TA DAAA~!
*^o^*

DSC03762
Wear a LBD to match it with your freshly painted nails.

DSC03764
Now you are ready to go out for dina! Good luck~

*;)