Monday, March 16, 2009

3 butts & 1 bed.

A short post doesn't mean it's a lousy post while A long post doesn't promise it is a great post.

So here I am with a short post.


Update:

Ruby came down from Perlis to stay with me. Eri came to join the fun too!

DSC02464
We slept in ONE
bed,

DSC02494
Bought 3 new sexc
boxers,

IMG_1660cropped
And now SHOWING-OFF our 3 BIG spanking
asses!!!


If you think taking this picture was easy, it was NOT because it was too
hilarious I swear!

And if you DON'T watch this mini "in the making" video, I promise you'll
regret it.



*UPDATED VIDEO* edited by Eri. This time with the 2 of them falling over and over again on my bed where Ruby called herself "po tai mou lou" (big boobs no brains) so funny WTF!?

p/s: These 2 videos ARE categorized as CANDID.


DSC02503

How was it for you, baybehss?