Sunday, March 18, 2007

2007's Most Wanted Pink Blog ! (in vain~)

2007's Most Wanted Pink Blog ! (in vain~)

I think the title tells enough.

So here is a very self-made D.I.Y cam whore pics in a freshly picture-driven pink blog entry starting from my favourite SHOT of ALL pictureS since 1986! *;)

& the Album Of All eXpressions capturing P!NK treasury moments continues..... ..... ..... ..... .....



*** My @lbum cOver ***



*** Gl@mOrOuS PrinceSS Div@ ***


*** BaBy !n SuGaR LoLLi Fa!ry LanD ***



*** SophiSt!CateD @ngeL frOm da' cLouDs ***



*** He@venLy dOwN 2 e@rtH Cut3 gUrL neXt dOOr ***



*** Sweet Sleek SaSSy SeXy laSS ***


*** D@ everyday's pOUt of th3 d@yZ ***



*** SiMpl3 innOceNce ***

*** @ SuRpRiSe kiSS frOm b@bY WhiFFeR ! *** (1)



*** Sw33t chOcOl@t3y c@nDy dr3@mZ ~! *** (2)


*** RapUnz3L in SeX 'N' CiTy ! ***


*** EXcLuSiVE !!! ***



*** cOOkieS & cr3@mz ***
If You Hate This Blog , It Means You Are Jealous ;
& I Won't Blame You For Being Jealous ,
Cuz' I'm Jealous Of MYself.
Love Me , Hate Me ,
I'm StiLL Me , I'm sTIll P!NK !
C!@OZ ~ !