Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mushrooms & Teddies

I finally got a picture of myself, at an event, with a product's BACKDROP behind my ass.

DSC06439
Most events I've been to were either held in clubs, had congested flow of crowds, or simply full of unfriendly stares. Not
all, but most.


Together with other 7 selected female bloggers, I went to the Chic Pop event to dress up a mannequin in
black with a streak of red; which was the theme / dress code for that night.

DSC06406 DSC06433 DSC06430
My partner in crime,
Ruby Ooi.

DSC06400
Ruby is The
BEST MATE ever to PARTY with. Here, we are genuinely enjoying our dazzling freshhh strawberry vodka!

DSC06409
OMG what happened to Cindy Tey?! Her hair so long wun??? LOL...

DSC06408

Grand Passion
- passion fruit concentrate, vodka, whiskey, and a dash of syrup. ((:

DSC06423
Tiny Yummy Yam Cream Puffs.

DSC06411

DIY Workshop
was awesome. Look at what I made myself! B)

DSC06420
I used to learn sewing for
Kemahiran Hidup Teras ERT, but I haven't held a needle ever since then. Surprisingly, I made myself this rose hair clip.

DSC06445
Ruby made herself a cell pouch with red crystals~

DSC06443
Who I bumped into - Cute JP, former Channel [V] VJ.

DSC06424
Beautiful Ming,
me favourite MDG2 girl.

DSC06427
Siao Simon Seow. LOL


DSC06448
And lastly, one I could NOT missed - Joyce the Kinky Blue Fairy looking as
hot as everrr! Phew~ Add that all up and you get a ball of energy at the party. *imagines Dragon Ball*

DSC06452
Stripping the mannequin...


DSC06458
NAKED?! *gasps*


DSC06413
That was the end of the interesting Chic Pop party, but not the end of this post just YET.


Tongue in Chic loaned me a
Samsung Ultra Touch phone for a few weeks. Therefor, here is the post I promised to watermark with the attached Samsung logo. But arrr...
ehem. Since I have zero knowledge about Photoshop, the many technical problems occurred when I tried. This is the best I can do; I hope you'll enjoy it...


It was one simple dry afternoon when Ruby, Francis, Eri,
Jeremy and I, decided to make our very own healthy kapal kukus for dinner together. Steamboat lah.

Photo008
This is my condo. I mean, the one opposite my condo. lol

Photo010
Trying out my new borrowed phone; this is the yellow Post-It stick on the inside of my main door. Just a reminder. He He!! Avoid H1M1!!!

Photo004
Ruby camwhoring using the ultra sleek phone. Lovely~

Photo012
Drama in the lift.


Photo013
Tumbukan eri
PENG!!! Can PENGsan one.

Photo017
Straps.


Photo025
I never drive alone, right Spongebob?! I love you too, Patrick.

Photo021
We went to IKEA before grocery shopping.
Got a bit lucky as there was a random seasonal bird park in Ikano that day. FREE SHOW!!

Photo029 Photo030
Nothing much to talk about birds really.

Photo028 Photo022 Photo035
Orange summer hippies~!


Photo033
IKEA was never fun for me when I was his age.

Photo036
Bought these to get some business done.

Photo037
Validate parking ticket!!!

Photo042
Now I know how they f*ck teddies.

Photo044
You need a machine like this.

Photo046
Really digging it.

Photo047
They make good wives.

Photo006
Back home.

Photo068
Master Corn Chopper.

Photo075
Tau Hu Slicer.

Photo069
Meat Freak.

Photo074 ... Photo073
What does this looks like to you?

Photo077 Photo078 Photo076 Photo084 Photo085 Photo086 Photo087 Photo088
Hentai.

Photo090
The lovey dovey~


Samsung-Ultratouch-Logo-Black
This is the watermark I'm suppose to layer above all my
kapal kukus pictures but tak menjadi-jadi!

DSC06438
My special thanks to TiC and Samsung for making this post real. ^^