Saturday, April 18, 2009

The SexC Curvey Thing

Alooooooooha! Put your favourite T-shirt on, grab a pair of your chio-est sunnies, and hug your sexy bums with a pair of sexy blue jeans, baby!

DSC03265
Nothing feels better than wearing a pair of your favourite blue jeans. Don't believe me? You see; there are even a few songs written about denim.

Forever in Blue Jeans by Neil Diamond.
Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On by George Strait.
Old Blue Jeans by Hannah Montana.

And even
Jessica Simpson's song With You starts like this! :

"
The real me is a southern girl, with her Levi's on and an open heart..."


So rock that bum now and shake your laffy taffy, gurls!

DSC03268
Oohhh yeahhh~~~ Ops! I just greeted you guys with my ass. Hehe!! But it's the Most Favorable Rudest Greeting ever so it's okayyy, yo~

DSC03270
This, is my new pair of new feminine, form-flattering
CURVES jeans from Levi's for women.


The difference between this pair of jeans and every other jeans out there is that -

Levi's® CURVES (as the name suggests) is specially designed to FIT on the butt and hips; allowing you to flash and flaunt every inch of that gorgeous curvy silhouettes!


DSC02984
Ringo and I went to take our pair of jeans together last week. =DD

DSC02987
FRONT VIEW.

DSC02986
BACK VIEW.


CURVES Jeans come in 3 cuts - Slim, straight, and boot-cut.

If you wanna create a slimmer image effect, obviously go for the
slim.
If you feel/think you are short go for the
straight.
And if you have a taller figure,
GO FOR THE BOOT-CUT.
Mine's the boot-cut design and I will never trade it for anything else. Hmph!



Aside from Ringo, another lucky female blogger who was selected is Red Mummy. We both attended the Levi's
® CURVES Jeans launch at:

DSC00090
Bar 21, Changkat Bkt. Bintang.

DSC00088
DSC00104
This pair of jeans I'm wearing is also from Levi's. It's the lowest-cut one they have in store right now. *love love love!!!
Geram~ I'm a loyal Levi's addict yo~

DSC00106
Red Mummy! Spank my ass,
laydeh~! I can't wait to see how Red Mummy matches red with her brand new jeans this time. Yumsss hot mama'! You've got CURVES~~~

DSC00022
DSC00102
DSC00100
Si cantik Si molek Si cantik-molek. All in one picture. (((=


You're about to spy with your own little eye, a LOT of HOT Female Malaysian Celebrities. See if you can recognize em' :

DSC00050
That was Jien as the emcee for this event.

DSC00087
Check out the number of photographers! I'm not surprised, as there were
many 'curvy models' flaunting what flatters!!!

DSC00081
DSC00083
DSC00070
DSC00112
DSC00109
Cute, pretty Sazzy was there too.

DSC00111
And see? She smiled for my camera! ((:

DSC00120
Drool man,
DROOOOOOOL!!!

DSC03267
"
Nothing but my T-shirt blue jeans on; I've never felt so beautiful;

DSC03266
Now that I'm with you my jeans on."


Get your pair of sexy
Levi's® CURVES now; Available at your nearest Levi's jeans outlet.