Friday, March 20, 2009

If U Were A Girl

When I say "be";
Say "TRANSFORMED!"

But hey. I don't mean this:



Za dou.


To all mi ladies out there,
Yo, ya'all!
When I say "be",
Say "TRANSFORMED!"

And what I meant was something like THIS:



But better.


So WHAT is this "BE TRANSFORMED"?

WHO is to BE TRANSFORMED?

WHY do we need to BE TRANSFORMED???

HOW can I BE TRANSFORMED?

WHEN can I "BE TRANSFORMED"?!


1. "BE TRANSFORMED" is a campaign that illustrates positive changes through uniquely told stories of WOMEN being transformed by the power of SPORT. If you are ready to be impressed, click NikeWomen.
This website includes video blips of female athletes undergoing their individual personal transformations into animated superheroes.

One of them is our very own hot and beautiful female Malaysian kick-boxer, Hannah Lo:


Keyboard basah.


2. Who is to "BE TRANSFORMED"?

You. You. And YOU, mi ladies!



3. WHY do we need to "BE TRANSFORMED"???

I can't believe you're asking me this! Sukan baik untuk kesihatan?

Sport undeniably makes a woman stronger. A strong woman means an independent woman, and being Miss Independent is always sexier; Would you beg to differ? Which men would prefer a fragile woman with weak bones like his Granny's over a confident, strong and alive "Hannah Lo"?


4. HOW can I "BE TRANSFORMED"?

sister_series_group-res
With NikeWomen new range of women's footwear SPRING COLLECTION 2009!

sister_one_pink-res
This is the light AND supportive FuNkY pink Zoom Sister One+ which I really, really love~

zoom_bold_sister-res
The high-cut shoe with maximum ankle protection for dance and zoom air in the heel - Zoom Bold Sister MD+

air_strong_sister_angle_silver-res
And this is MINE - the Air Strong Sister+ with MAX air in heel and mesh upper for ventilation!!!

I love my NikeWomen shoes very much; I'm so glad that now I can throw away the old one I so san-fuly
grabbed from the wicked witch wtf.


All these Spring 09' Collection shoes are made from a top secret mold and high tech innovations - Diamond Flex for the ultimate experience of multi-directional mobility, and FlyWire for minimal weight but MAXIMUM strength. These are what I call, revolutionized shoes!


5. WHEN can I "BE TRANSFORMED"?!

NOW, and it's never too late or better late than never! Nikewomen.com offers a unique training program called the Nike Training Club. Here, training programs are customized to maximize dynamic training such as core, strength and cardio to TARGET key areas.

I actually got a trial together with 14 more passes to Fitness First gym at The Curve! Below was what happened at the NikeWomen's "Be TRANSFORMED" campaign launch:

DSC02152
Host wearing NikeWomen sport attire looking both sweet and sexy.

DSC02149
Registration was pretty organized and the crowd flowed smoothly.

DSC02148
Got myself a locker for my stuff before we started to scream and stretch lol!

DSC02153
Outside Nike Training Club class - the girl in pink pants is Hannah Lo!!!

DSC02155
Got maaaaaaaaany cool free stuff from NikeWomen - including this comfy black T-shirt!

DSC02157
Ringo and I; were the only 2 bloggers invited to the "be TRANSFORMED" event and I feel very very lucky to have found a pair of shoes I heart so much.

Since the foot has 26 bones, 18 muscles, 14 tendons and MILLIONS of nerve endings, it is very important to give our feet good support and guarded protection. Can't wait???

Click NikeWomen
. *;)