Thursday, March 26, 2009

As Who Again?!

My "Chasing Sunsets" entry will be pushed to 28th March instead because...

OMG!!!!!!! I was checking my email today, and I got my invitation to THE biggest blogger party ever!!

11
THE NUFFNANG MUSIC BASH '09!!

It's happening:


Date of Event : 4th of April 2009 (Saturday)

Time : 6pm till 10pm

Venue : Maison, Jalan Yap Ah Shak, KL

Dress Code : Musician Celebrities


And you know what's even better? It's a costume party! Everybody invited has to go as a musician celebrity.


Ever wanted to be a rockstar, here's the perfect excuse to dress up like one. Have a lot of big clothes? Go as a rapper! Wanna be super stylish and pretty? A great excuse to bling up and pretty yourself up.


It's the only party where you will be able maybe meet Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera and maybe even the Backstreet Boys all in the same place!


Aaah. I cannot wait! I cannot tell you how this is the BIGGEST NOT TO BE MISSED party!


You may not know this, but I do not have much luck with costume parties. In the past, every costume I went in was always a little strange and not as awesome as I'd like it to be.


DSC09273

So that's why, THIS YEAR, for the Nuffnang Music Bash 09, I want YOU to help me choose which costume to go in. To make things easier for you, I've shortlisted a few ideas.

1. Amy Winehouse
amy-winehouse

2. Marilyn Monroe.
Marilyn_Monroe_famous_blown_up_dress_picture

DSC00312a

3. Katy Perry.

katy_perry02
DSC00065KP

4. Avril Lavigne.

avril-lavinge-promos002
DSC09868

5. Paris Hilton
WWIB.preview_3
DSC02145PH

Or maybe Britney Spears bald:
britney-spears

The costume you pick will be very important because there are EXCLUSIVE prizes to be won at the party. Everything from iPods, vouchers, and EVEN A PLAYSTATION3 can be won!!

So pick well, because if I win, I'll let you guys come over and play with the Playstation3.

Now, this is a blogger party right? But it doesn't mean that the bloggers that go will be all boring, standing and chatting over drinks. I heard that there will be special blogger performances.

I wonder what else will be in store? I'm so crazy excited about the party, and you should be too. If you haven't heard about what you need to do to get your invites, let big sister tell you how.

All you need to do is click Nuffnang Music Bash 09'.

So do what you need to do because there are very limited places. Only the first 150 bloggers who try to get their invites will get it! So do what you need to do.

Get your invites, come to the party, see what happens when Rihanna meets Katy Perry and most importantly, meet me in a costume that you helped to choose!!

See you there!!