Monday, January 26, 2009

TopGirl / Sexc Moo~

Happy Chinese Cow OX Year everyone!

Here is how I spent my CNY EVE. Here, you will witness many many picturesque pictures of food, yours truly, people, and places. Enjoy~! :D

DSC00659
This is a Rainbow Huat (Fattt) Kueh my mum made by herself for the "pai pai". We excitedly gobbled up as much as we could of these cute lil' colorful morsels - Hoping we can get God's blessings. Sooo conservative sekali, hahaha!

DSC00823
This is call "Bantern". Its something like kuih lapis; but the difference is that this delicacy from Terengganu uses EGGS. Many many eggs(!) while kuih lapis and friends DON'T!

DSC00821
A bowl of So Mee for everyone. So Mee is a MUST-HAVE dish to be served during CNY for Xin Hua Ren. (my mum is a Xin Hua from K.T so I guess these dishes explained it all!!!)


***


At 12 P.M sharp, we headed down to my ama's house; which is a less-than-5-minutes-drive from my house. lol! But I still managed to do some cam-whoring...

DSC00662
For Christ's Sake.

Besides only plain old Jane Jade pictures, here are snapshots of my family members and our dear old Ah Kong :

DSC00678
I'm SURE that they BOTH like "Girls that like Girls". My Ah Kong is a very cool guy I swear by the cash. LOL! I bought this gay T-shirt for my brother btw. Quick say its awesome!!!

DSC00679
Me eldest grand child with grand pa.

DSC00676
Happy Family. ^^

DSC00666
These are dishes ama cooked. They are pretty much the same every year; but you only get to savor them ONCE A YEAR.


I stole some time to wander off to ama's garden after lunch. It used to be my Wonderland when I was a child. My cousin and I did many naughty things together here.

DSC00680
This is The Spot where we both stole ama's empty MILO tin and pee-ed inside! Then we would hear her screaming from inside the old bungalow, and we would run as fast as we could to :

DSC00683
Her bed of garden.

Then we would pluck a few stalks of her healthily growing spring onion and tear them into pieces! Happily filling the gap of our nails with Chlorophyll, we will throw them minced veg into our "pee soup".

Interesting, hah?!

You never know how a kampung girl could grow up to be a girl like this.

DSC00681
I grew up lying on this burning cemented ground under the hot sun; looking at the sky - interwoven with these thick fat wires I'm holding on to in this picture (above). Ama's voice used to sound like Daisy Duck's when she screams, but that could be easily blocked away. It's so much easier to focus and worry less when you're a kid.

Sometimes, I see an airplane or two above my two tiny eyes and I wonder where they are going, why am I never invited to fly with em'. Ahhh... Those were the days.

DSC00682
Where my imaginations run wild~!

DSC00689
Now I guess I know why. Ha Ha!!

My couz and I were forbidden to come around this green house area. I never understand why up to today; but I believe ama has her own unreasonable reasonable reasons. The then few inches tall girl would tip-toe till her feet hurt in those grotesque rubber slippers; just to see if she could peep inside and discover what's hidden in the house.

DSC00684
Peeping through a hole is always fun. :)

Dad came by, saw my brother and I peeping (again), and said "What are you doing? Silly ones; this door can be opened", and he opened the door.

HE opened THE door!!!!! HE OPENED the DOOR!!!!! *GASPS* I wonder what ama would think now.


So here's what's inside : (I wonder what's the HUGE DEAL)

DSC00685
An old rubber maker machine. HAHAHA!!! I suppose this babe costs a bomb in those days, and that's why its meant to be kept a secret.

DSC00687
Cindyanna ela ella eh eh ~ ~

DSC00686
Tried to get a Topshop-hy shot in this cob-webbed store.

DSC00674
And another. ^^

DSC00691
Eugene, my brother acting silly on the swing; which exists since my dad was a kid! O.M.G it's still swingin'!?

DSC00695
Then it was time to go home...


***


Back in my room, played this circus-ie ritual :

DSC00705
My lovely Barbie room,

DSC00709
With a Barbie girl.

DSC00712
...

DSC00719
OK I was trying to be artistic!!! =P

DSC00721
DSC00746
DSC00739
DSC00743


***


DSC00769
DSC00766
DSC00765


Well. There's only so much a girl could cam-whore. When night time arrived, my bunch of gila-gila guys and I went to a bubble tea place call QiQi.

DSC00791
Seng | Patrick | Er Err | Ah Hong | Leong | JZ | Chok Yi | Bee Yong

DSC00802
This was the Barisan Add-Maths during our 4 & 5 Sc 1 days...

DSC00803
This is the Physics group. We sat together 3-in-a-row for 2 years like this too!!

DSC00805
And Ban Leong is the founder of this tea house; QiQi. Big Boss!


***


I came back home a few minutes before twelve for the praying session :

DSC00780
Feeling very, very, very, tired indeed...

DSC00807
Pai Pai ~ ~

DSC00809
If you are not Buddhist, this is how we arrange the table for the Gods during the pai pai session. Don't freak out lol.

DSC00810
Reaaalllyyyy very sleepy by 1 am..... *yawns*

But mum ajak-ed us to go for a ride around country town to see what's happening around the neighborhood. We did this when my brother and I were younger. It's not a ritual and we only do this when we felt like it. This OX year however, we just agreed like a bull to a red cloth; regardless how weary we were!

DSC00813
This is generally how the houses in Labis are decorated.

DSC00818
The smoke is horribly happening...

DSC00815
And this picture looks as if lost souls are walking out from fire the humans set up for em' when they pray! =/

CHOYYY!

DSC00752

Let's better stick to this. Happy Chinese Niuuu Year, loves~!

*XOXO*