Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Surprise Center

Kawaii or not? Ha ha ha!

DSC00831
I was clueless of what to wear. So I ransacked my wardrobe and mix-matched a few items. One of them was this strawberry black pearl necklace which; Katy Perry brought back to "life" this season. This is why you shouldn't throw away old items (you think you will never want anymore)!

At around noon, my aunts' family arrived and we cheered like hell! hahaha... It was very fun; trust me - Because baby Julian was here TOO!!!!! 8D

DSC00939
My youngest nephew -
Julian Jr.

We began taking pictures at our lovely country garden:

DSC00841
Mum and Aunt Alicia having lotsa fun by the pool! :D

DSC00849
Yo, yo~ Check out these Sunnies, babes! From sleek to bulky to... retro? @@

DSC00858
Us cous with Julian Jr holding my retro love-shape sunnies...

DSC00838
ANG ANG sangat ONGGG RARRR~!!!!!


Evening came by so damn fast WTF what we did is only take pictures and it's evening already. -___-"

14 of my hometown friends came by to
pai nian :

DSC00870
Amazinggg, no??? This is the beauty of my country town... ^^

DSC00872
If guys always think that girls in heels are a
mess and their big bags are troublesome, I beg to differ. Sneakers aren't that simple, are they? See; girls just slip into their strappy heels while guys, have to squeeze their heels, adjust the shoe tongue, tie the shoelace TWICE, bla bla bla~~~ BAH. I'd stick to heels, flats, or even flip flops.

But when I say flip flops, I certainly don't mean this (!!!) :

DSC00873
I shall not reveal whose feet do they belong... LMAO!

DSC00875
As the sun set, the 14 beautiful people headed back home for dinner. And so did I!

Dinner time is always amazing at my house. Mum's dishes never fail to impress...

DSC00896
Home-made
yee sang.

DSC00877
Whole-hearted Ginseng Chicken Soup to sooth our Souls...

DSC00882
100%
BIG ASS Ginseng. Did you just SEE that?!?!?! :O

DSC00880
Deep Fried Chicken Nuggets with Flower Radish and Star Carrots before Tsunamied with an ocean of..........

DSC00884
SCALLOP Sauce!!!!! !!!!! *
Sweeetttttt~*

You have to
give your hand again this time to my DAD cuz HE's the one who cut these lil' pieces of radish and carrots into shapes; and Do You Know how harddd that is?! Especially those raw gum itcher carrots? (it happens when you chew too much of them) IT IS FREAKKIN' HARD!!!

I think my dad did a good job, and I'm very proud of him for helping my mum in the
kitchen.

How many of you would do that, guys??? :p

DSC00890
This is a
giant fish skinned and sliced into 3 different categories; cooked with a variety of 3 special sauces... I like the one with the sauce INSIDE an empty TOMATO. See that, see that?? ;D

DSC00889
Abalone swimming above a sea of braised Sea Cucumbers with unbelievably juicy giant Mushies under, decorated with a fan of fresh greens at the sides.

DSC00886
Prawns - that are unqualified to be called "Prawns" but Lobsters because they are so, so, so, HUGEEEE!!! I ate 2 and I felt so FULL already! Inconceivably tasty too!!

DSC00893
Lak Cheong Rice - The only non-halal food that night; I realized.

DSC00895
Kudos, MOM! We love you and your cooking!!!


Last stop was Cikgu Gan; our Add Maths teacher's house :

DSC00916
Cam-whoring with a spanking new VIOS under a heaven of sparkling dangling twinkles~

DSC00910
Ugly pink fish. =P

DSC00920
Since we were all too full to consume anything,
jeruk was the BEST anyone could offer...

DSC00904
Hmmm... Maybe this should be one of my necklace's beads... lol

DSC00914
A "WALLS + YEO'S ad" ala Love Perhaps? Hahaha... NO.

DSC00913
This is Ah Hong - Future Doctor / Pharmacist. He is Cikgu Gan's son.

lapis
Kuih Lapis Ah Hong brought from Sarawak in 3 different colors (they actually suit the color of my friends' shirt - but I'm too lazy to edit the pictures to make that point clear for you)

That ends Chinese New Year DAY ONE. Next up, would most prolly be Day Two. I'm going out again now~

DSC08557

Have a nice day ahead! ;)