Friday, January 23, 2009

The Sultan Consultant.

Let's venture into something different today. Instead of food and parties, I'm going to blog about fashion. OK maybe not. Maybe "style". HAIR style.

If you want a make-over; from your HAIR, to clothes, your make-up, to your TOES, whatever gender you are, find ME. I would totallyyy love to help for FREE. Don't believe me? Well, I did 2 test runs on a boy and a girl. And they BOTH lurrrve their *NEW* do!!!

Let's start with the boy. This is Jeremy.

DSC00327
Jeremy's hair is very very THE LONG; like a long hair yak. You know what a YAK is? OK come I show you.

{MUST WATCH!}



YOU - YES - YAK!

Commercial break ends. Now I believe you can see how
long his hair was; it's exactly as long as mine! Just snipped differently from the start.

DSC00329
Christ.

DSC00328
CUT CUT CUT!!! Like what Elaine Daly would say. Ops!

DSC00335
I'm encouraging people to chop off their hair when I'm trying hard to grow mine long
quite desperately. LOL! Elaine Daly #2 WTF?

DSC00337
Oohhh yes! Almost there, hang in there~ hang in there~

DSC00342
TA DAA!!!!! Got many many layers now and a boost of VOLUME from the roots. Healthy, healthy roots! :D

DSC00343
From the BACK VIEW. Nice or not?

DSC00344
Jeremy seems pretty happy with his *NEW* hair do~ He He!

DSC00345
Fashion Consultant & Blogger Contestant. SUCCESSFUL!!!

DSC00346
ONLY 68 BUCKS! Wash - Cut - Blow. Not bad right?

DSC00347
And you know what the BEST thing is? - Jeremy's hair was inspired by Wang Lee Hom's current style. HAHAHA!!! That's what happen when you hired let's say..... Me? =p


***


Next up is our female blogger contestant. Another bestie of mine; Eri.

DSC00001
Her hair was very long; which is not a bad thing, but it had always and forever been nothing but BLACK, plus her fringe made her looked like she just finished SPM everyday! So what we did to "SAVE" her was :

DSC00002
*GASPS!* To chop of some dry, brittle hair that makes her whole crown limp and flat, give her a thick eye-brow length fringe for volume, and a classy COLOR.

DSC00003
CUT! CUT!! CUT!!! Don't let Cindy ERI get away with her hair long, Shawn hair dresser!!!!! -_____-" Must I QUOTE somebody here? This sounds so familiar.

DSC00008
You see, sometimes I have to TIE my hair up because it has now reaches a stage where it curves above my shoulder. I HATE that, man! Beh tahan.

Berita terkini ends. Now we proceed to the DYE stage.

DSC00004
The color we were going for? - ASH VIOLET. Doesn't that make you wonder? Aha!

DSC00007
Busy busy kan ceong kan ceong..

DSC00010
Don't worry it's not going to turn out to be a
lala color, but a very naisss ashy greyish brown, violet under the sun color. ;)

DSC00005
Eri, feeling very sure she'll ALSO be happy with her RESULT; drinking her 2nd glass of orange juice.

DSC00012
Lovely.

Anyone wants a make-over? If I do see sambutan hangat from my comment box for this post, every month I shall choose
one fellow blogger, and we JUST DO IT. Okieee?

Hair, fashion, make-up, colors, packaging... YOU CHOOSE. Then I'll blog about it, linkcha for a month, and so on... DONE. DEAL. FOC!

p/s: Jade Zheng can only offer you OPINIONS; the rest, is up to you. ;)

Good night!!! I'm gonna dream of being a fashion stylish somewhere~ *woohoo*

xxxooo