Monday, December 8, 2008

Such Company.

DSC01632
Guess what I was eating!!! :D

DSC01631
Guess with whom I was eating with what I was eating.

DSC01630
*TADAA!!!* I was dining at my FAV PLACE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD (so far) and its called: "AYAM PENYET" @ The Curve with.....

DSC01629
None other than the ONE & ONLY JOLIN TSAI (Malaysia). Hahaha!!! -Ringo Tan.

Don't tell me you don't think she looks like Jolin in this picture; judging from what she wore, those shades, that smile! OMFG Jolin's surname is now TAN can???

DSC01634
Went to IKEA afterwards.

DSC01635
Female bloggers and their cameras. Sigh~

DSC01640
Our heavily loaded trolley.

DSC01642
Which also means DAMAGE to my bank account, AGEN. IKEA is addictive. ))))):

DSC01644
Went to Ring's place and became sua ku for a bit. I told her I heart her balcony and that lil' misplaced yellow stool but she disagreed with me. ): Now tell me, don't you feel solitude when you see this picture?

It felt like a fallen page from a lost book someone's been searching for so long; but is actually, 20 feet under her nose...

San.

DSC01648
With KY's company we went to a seafood paradise near Subang airport.

DSC01652
Check out my huge big ass crab meat man! So juicy it squirts crab juice okay!! No joke!!!

DSC01650
Fun time with KY.

DSC01654
Then arrived dessert time for us girls!

DSC01655
Scoop away Macha~ Scoop away~

DSC01660
I saw the cutest boy on earth. He's one I would kidnap and NEVER would sell. His cuteness is incomparable!

DSC01666
KY's fatherly side surfaced. Hahaha!!! See this boy so cute; he's just smiling all the way~


Hmm. I miss hanging out with Ringo and KY. It's been some time... Why are we so busy being free, so free we keep ourselves busy.

Or perhaps it's just me. Hmm.