Monday, December 15, 2008

A Girls' Day Out

I had a 5 days celebration for my 22ND birthday. From birthday eve, to birthday day, birthday weekend, and after birthday day. =/

On the 22nd of November (which fell under the birthday weekend category), even MAXIS broadband gave me a gift! It was a Girls' Day Out, and a loaned DELL INSPIRON MINI 9, the first 9 inches beauty with a Built-in HSPA modem; which also means MAXIS broadband service was embedded inside already! And guess how much this dainty thing weighs.

1.0.35 KG!
OMG that's like friggin' light, ULTRA portable, and with internet connection ANYWHERE. Forget WiFi and external modems. They are just so, so yesterday, no???

DSC01510
*YAY!* Say YES to Internet connection ANYWHERE! Now I can do LIVE blogging sessions & that just ahh-so-convenient!


Diamond Talk:

DSC01488
"Yes, Lee Hom Wang. I do!!!"

And that ring you just saw is real diamond okay~ Don't play play.

DSC01471
Accessories ranging from necklaces, bracelets, to earrings and rings, delicately designed with diamonds, gems, and pearls...

DSC01492
***Aud & Ringo LIVE Blogging!***

DSC01500
Quote Ringo: "Best Blogs are Pink!" ;D

DSC01505
Perhaps, you might just have to agree!

DSC01479
Ringo | Cynthia | Aud | Jade Z

DSC01469
Last picture took @ My Diamond.


Playzone Workshop @ Stage:

DSC01543
DSC01513
DSC01538
DSC01528
DSC01535
DSC01537
I could hardly believe they have all this lined up for us. USEFUL workshops (I've been to crappy ones believe me!), and we even got to bring home gifts such as eyeshadow, lipstick, and nail color!

Oh ya, & girls, you might want to get their eyelash curler. Its only 35 bucks and a MUST-HAVE item. Trust me on this buy; you won't regret it. ;)

Lunch @ Thai Express:

DSC01559
MY *LIVE Facebooking* ova lunch~!


Nail Spa UNDER: We went shopping at CAT WHISKERS and I totally changed my outfit to: -

DSC01570
DSC01569
DSC01562
Filing nails into square...

DSC01573
I was the 3rd last one to finish.

DSC01579
TA DAAA!

DSC01583
Showing off cunnn nails with Kimberly Cun!

DSC01584
Us both pretty in white!


Here comes dinner:

DSC01585
DSC01586
DSC01587

I had a marvelous 2nd birthday day. Thanks MAXIS, Marilyn, Darren, photographer, and the rest of the girls!

And if you are planning to get MAXIS Broadband-ready DELL Inspiron Mini 9, here's an Affordable and Easy Payment Scheme! Just pay for as low as ONLY RM99 for 24 months! *inclusive of 6 months MAXIS Broadband subscription.

We are talking about convenience; of being connected anywhere and everywhere, aren't we? ;)