Thursday, November 13, 2008

So Cool U Gotta Say It Twice~!

Hello! I'm here with another event-based post like this:

DSC00805
MADAGASCAR 2: ESCAPE 2 AFRICA Movie Premier:
JZ | Johnny Tai | Eri Peng | Voon,
behind Alex the mascot lion.


DSC00796
I brought a friend with me, and she's the most happy-go-lucky girl
I know - Eri Kopi Peng. (hahaha!!!)


DSC00798
With my favourite loyal reader -Johnny Tai.

DSC00797
Henry tak Hairy!

DSC00795
That was the guys part.


Here comes the girls part!

DSC00802
JZ & ever pretty Voon.

DSC00801
Voon & Eri Kopi Peng; whose BIRTHDAY is TODAY!!!!!
Everyone quick got to eripeng.net and wish her!!!
21ST
Birthday man, don't play play!


DSC00806
Girls do fantasize penguins and think they are cute.

DSC00809
Just before the movie started, we move it~ move it~ first.
HAHAHA!!! Nabeh, memang like siao poh.



After the movie, I managed to meet my other loyal friendly readers such as:

DSC00810
EVO!!! Check out his T-Shirt man... :P

DSC00811
axiao!!! axiao very cool one seriously. "cool as fire, hot as ice!"

DSC00812
Dear good ol' funny KY la... why the face?!
Seeing him like that I want to cubit him.



After AFTER movie:

DSC00813
DSC00814
Happy 21st Birthday, Eri darling... You're definitely my BFF!
*xoxo*



Back home...

DSC00832
OK I'm very lazy to learn or use Photoshop but it's WOHKAY
because here, I look sweatyyy baybeh~
*drippin' hot yo~* LOL!


DSC00820
Sad expression wtmf

DSC00828a
Ops... I did it again! I'm not. that. innocent~

Hahaha!!!


Speaking about Britney Spears (here I go again), let's count down the minutes to the day her album Circus
would be released! (in the States)



*;)