Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lickin' Lipstick kinda Para Bob

Randomly took this with my Touch Cruise. After a professional cut, and a fantastic dye!

IMAG0103

my Stresses are now Soft. Shiny. and Silky. i SWEAR. the color is so much more NATURALE with a DARKER tone now; while my head feels so much LIGHTER.

it's funny ya? why i drove alllll the bloody way to Shah Alam to Cut. Dye. AND to do Treatment for my Hair BUT every results turned out horrible. in the end of the day? i had to PAY more to Restore it.

thank God i know which salon to Go to; i went to pay a reasonable amount of money, and came back with a heart -bursting with satisfaction. (:


I cut my hair at this place you can all trust, and do have my word for it -it's a salon at The Gardens called Raymond Choon (if i'm not mistaken of the spelling). Cut for ONLY RM88; results, perfecto.

I did NOT dye my hair there tho; because I went to watch WaAll-Eee~~~ And this was how I looked like in "orange cooper" color hair; but after the cut..........

DSC00803
posing with my favvv vampire drink.

DSC00812
under my new hair cut with Wins @ Souled Out, Mt. Kiara

DSC00817
look how translucent my kuey teow was!!! it's UNBELIEVABLY LITERALLY TRANSPARENT!!!!!

this kuey teow must wear panty hose.

DSC00822
Nice cut??? I luurrrvveeee it so so MUCH!


And after the dye YESTERDAY, i looked like this :

DSC00856
At the Sisha place in Hartamas Square; all "dolled" up with cute Dex!

DSC00855
Icy Mint Watermelon Sisha AND Watermelon Juice!! :DDDDDDDDDD

i know i jakun la, ok~ but it was my 1stttt time trying Sisha, and i was paranoid that i wouldn't taste enough watermelon... so i ordered watermelon juice also!


So what is Sisha? :

DSC00857
DSC00858
DSC00848
bubbles blowing~!~!~!

DSC00843
first timer pose.

DSC00840
the 100th time pose.

-__________- "


DSC00846
Jade Z & Dex

DSC00875
acting "cool" after Shisha-ing awayyyy~

DSC00878
*trying harddd to "breathe" in~~*

DSC00879
*and outtt~~~*

seemyasapsosikitmengelatwtf?!


Check out Dex's :

DSC00853
Peace and Peas! -let ME try.

DSC00854
*puffffffffff~*

DSC00866
wtf lo, so samseng wannn.....

DSC00882
Dex and his best friend and Paul.


Ahhhhh, you know what???

IMAG0103

I just loooovvvee my haircut. *TOASTS up HIGH~!*