Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bitten by a Shark.

My dear, dear readers,

Look at this. Ain't it pretty??? It is an anklet with a real shark tooth tied together with African-ish beads.

DSC08609
Looks like a love or heart shape pendent, no?


This is NOT an advertorial to ask you buy anklets or beads.

I am here to tell you that accessories can HURT you.

Cuz I love this anklet I got from Perhentian SO much, I wear it 24/7 since I came back. And this is what happened : -

DSC08524
Wonderful deep cut.

DSC08524a
Sliced throughly into my meat.

Now I DON'T HAVE TO wear this anklet forever; because it left a scar to my leg. So,

SINGS to Shark Tooth Anklet: "...you're on my leg just like a tattoo~" (8)

The incident happened at around 9.30 A.M. The moment it slit, cleaving its path dividing my raw flesh into segments, I thought it felt awesome. Somehow it reminded me that I'm alive, and feeling the blood oozing out from the wedge, is in a way, revitalizing. But that sensation (if I can so call it), could only last for 3 seconds. The moment it hit the fourth, I was almost crying.

However, I made it to my work place's parking area. THEN, I had this really bad, bad encounters with Indians. I am SO THE SORRY I don't mean to be racist, but it's TRUE!


Yesterday, at this Parking Lot.

This Indian fella has always been very helpful to help me find parking space and showing me how much to pusing my steering. But yesterday...

Indian fella: Kenapa kami selalu tengok you punya kereta tak payah kunci punya? tadak kunci boleh buka kar?

Jade Z: Boleh.

Indian: Macam mana buka?

Jade Z: (WTF just FUCK off can???) Cuma tangan saya saja boleh buka.

Indian: Betul ka?

Jade Z: (What. The. Fuck.) Betul.

-My car doesn't have a key. Is a fact.-


Today, at the Parking Lot.

I reached the same bloody cramped space as usual, but this time, the Indian fella kept indicating there was no space left WTFMAN this is IMPOSSIBLE! What, if that's not the case then doesn't that mean he stop earning money after 11?!?!?

Indian: (indicate indicate indicate NO SPACE then made me drive into a fucking tiny space where not even a KANCIL can park.)

Jade Z: (wind down window) Macam mana?

Indian: Tadak (space) laa... Kunci bagi boleh? Kunci - nanti saya tolong pandu.

Jade Z: Tak payah lah, saya pandu sendiri.

Geram. So dangerous. The Indian left me there this time and mind you my leg was still wounded. If it was my right leg, I wouldn't be bothered to drive to work seriously.

Went to the clinic opposite office and bumped into a whole bunch of Indian nurses and an old feeble doctor who spoke tamil non-stop like bullet gun and obviously I couldn't understand shit. When he told me I need to STITCH my wound, I knew I had to accept the fact, but I couldn't trust HIM to do it.

I cried and rushed out of the clinic to the office where a whole bunch of caring people help me disinfect and wrap this bloody wound. ))))):

DSC08528
Bandaged by my colleagues.

Then we all headed to a hospital nearby...

DSC08532
Bandaged by the doctor from a clinic HOSPITAL.

DSC08612
One for the good times, One for the laughter, One for the memories, and One for the stupid shark tooth that gave me this fall.

DSC08611
Medicines for a new fall and my gastric. )))))))))):

DSC08610

NICE FASHIONABLE ANKLET FOR AUCTION. 1 OWNER, STILL VERY NEW CONDITION AND HARDLY USED. PLEASE PLACE YOUR BIDS! DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!