Thursday, January 31, 2008

Can i keep you?

“Fear less, hope more;
Eat less, chew more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more;
Love more,
and all good things will be yours”.

i came across this Swedish proverb @ my one of my best friends' blog; eripeng.net

After such unequivocal eschatological encounter, i can't help but sigh more. i'm everything of what we're suppose to be less of. ))):
  • i fear, i worry, i think - so MUCH i feel like a worm in a damp old sock.
  • i eateat&eat- drunk on food- wishing i could be happier; forgetting leftover disquietudes.
  • i whine so much - look at what i'm doing now.
  • i talk - to myself.
  • i can't love - because i am afraid.
  • i can't trust - because i care about your past.
  • All good things can't be mine - because i'm always a mile away from Future.
Such independent functional principal presents extremely interesting challenges to the total system rationale of my mind.

i closed my eyes just to rest for a while; to remind myself of the little things you do that i can't afford to. ---But you tell me how much you love the way i are.
i tried to sleep at night; but i'm intoxicated by your Caffeine.
i searched for an antidote, and that pestiferous journey poisoned me more.

berserk. bigoted.

How do you let go of the past when you actually have a brain as a memory bank and a heart that felt and feels?

i can't answer that; but i've forgotten and let go of my past. As i turned 21, anything before naturally felt like perkara remeh-temeh dan lain-lain sebegitu.

But what happens if you worry about someone else's past ?

If jealousy is a Scorpio's expertise, then yes i am as such. If worrying-too-much is my star's heredity, then please help me change Me.

Save me.
Kiss me.
Love me.
Touch me.
Keep me.
Hold me tight.
Share with me,
& i'll be yours forever.



She's sensitive. A soft soul.

p/s : couz szeyin i love u. sheautorng i miss u. chiewmay i like u. peikshang i heart u. i miss all those moments as we all lie down on that bed; gossiping from midnight and laughing till sunrise, watching David Beckham swinggg that leg... & babes, that was 2002. (: