Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Something Fishyyy

this is my FIRST fishing experience ever! or perhaps, a photoshoot session...


Kinwai and Kamini; the two Pieces getting excited to catch their own species while chatting at the front seat


Battman Bridge crossed


our chosen fishing spot.


and me found a crooked chair!!! hahaha! look at my FACE~!


my faithful golden bag and me; far away, never apart. (:


Jason and Kat; the fishing King and Queen!


oiii, Kamini!!! you posing ker belajar fishing? hahaha!!!


Kinwai became our fishing teacher of the day~ *wOOt!*


Airene doing her 1st catch (still seeing this girl in my blog, you knOw this entry is suppose to be posted up wayyyyy earlier~ LOL!)


and, she caught seurat seaweed! hahaha! like sehelaiii only liddattt~ -___-"


i wasn't fishing at all really. i was posing. but at least i admit lah! cuz..... err... HeHe!!


Hassan the fisherman. i think in this picture he really looks like one loh!


Kinwai caught a flathead!!!!!


ewWwWw~~~!!! GROSS!!!!! i just can't stand creatures without legs!


that's why i was just cam whoring all the wayyyyy~~~ have naga phobia marrr... )))=


now THIS is REAL Fishy Business! wukakaka... Smoking!!! *faints*


aik.. aik... i think Jason caught something!!!


and _ it's _ a _ CRABBB ~!!!!!


crab head! hahaha!!! no. actually,,, dont you think it looks like a toad from here???


cruUuising with our sunniess~!!! *B-)


with Miss Lynette; the most friendly Singaporean i ever met!


Mr. ZouK and Miss Jade Z.


Kamini Lynette and Zuk Pang who gataled and wore my sweater!!! HA-HA-HA!!! q:


reallyyy naughty, Zuk~ reallyyyyy naughty of ya! lols


above ...


... when being under is happier ? lol


your hand ,


my feet ,


above the turquoise seaweed tales ,


under the blue, BLUE! , sky ...


live a delightful Aquarius and a dainty Scorpio !

under the sun, it makes me hungry !!


Miss C & Airene 's fishing time healthy diet snack !


a golden girl under a golden sun with a golden apple . Ok, maybe not _ the apple.


an apple a day keeps the doctor away ~!!!


your eyes are now festing a girl who is the apple of her daddy's eyes ... #^^#


what laarrr~~~ potong stimmm sajer... i had jusT begun refloating my emotions while typing these one liners and this(!) picture reminded me of the tremendously mischievous wind that blew my healthy snacK awayyy! *hmph!*

OK... One. Last. Shot. to end this fishyyy entrrry~!


fish me.

HAHAHA!!! *:P