Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Winter Bivouac

Let me refresh your memory . It's about the Winter Camp !!! Remember ?!?!?!

HA-HA-HA ! It's been SOOOOO longgg , hey ?

Since it's so , I shall cut it as short as I can . (:

Breath-taking Beaches & Sceneries

1. The first view I see when we first reached Beachino
2, 3, 4. The FIRST most comely sunrise I ever see in my life
5. SECOND sunrise witnessed
6. The morning moon parallel to the "SECOND sunrise" !!!!!
(I've never seen the Sun and the Moon in the same line across my head in my LIFE !)
7. Sunset @ Beachino
















Long Blitz Away Delicacies Re - Savored !


1. Nyonya Zhang
2. Udon
3. Sushi
4. Dumplings, Miso soup, Sushi
5. Stawberry Chocolate Cake
6. Black Sesame Ice-Cream & Waffle
7. Black Pearl Tea
















Tee sssss !

The opening ceremony which then followed by the T-shirt design competition ! This is what our group designed ! I think ours is the most classy one ~ *=D


The Opening Ceremony ; introducing the church members .


Our group was the most special one as we have people from HK, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, and are all in Australia !!! That's how I came out with the idea of putting down the Places [dots] !


- Tee Front -


-Tee Back -


Rigmarole Shots ~ !!!








Once Upon A Time On A Beach-ino Dae !!!!!

1. My best buddy @ the camp , CK & Muah !
(The two Buddhists ~ hahaha !)
2. Me & Kenny
(My blog skin designer . *CHEERS , peeps !!!*)
3. Lady fingersss
4. Han, Me, Terrence, China boy (forgot his name, soli), Kenny, & Da Jie
5. The Two Notti Boys *hahaha!*
6. Hong boy boy & I














# @ The Beach & On Da' Way ~ #


Ah Suet from HK & Jade Z from Malaysia (That's me) !


The China guy (forgot name again!!! >.<) , Ah Suet , & Me !




Composition ~@#$!%^&*


I-wish-I-can-recall-your-name & I


I-STILL-don't-remember-his-name & Ah Suet


Tug-A-War !!!






Ah Suet's sprained lil' finger ... Awww ~ So red ! >.<


muahhh !


The kewl Hobart Peeps & ME in it ! *8-) Apparently , they're more friendly than the Launceston ones ~


Group Pic #1


Just thought it's nice to share ...


Felix , Dony , Jade , anonymous , Jennifer , Ah Suet , Winnie !


Felix & I found a cubby house !!! It might lead us to Alice in Wonderland ~ who knows ? LOL


Group Pic #2 during the last dinner of Korean food !


D-U-H ~ You-Know-Who ~


Me & Me Milk Shakey from Me Angel ! hehe !

This well organized camp is accompanied by angels all along ! Everyone is an angel and also a mortal . Meaning , everyone has an angel chosen secretly for them to be taken care of , while they themselves own an angel to take care of him / her ! There are also prizes for the BEST and WORST angel . ha-ha-ha !

Below , is my angel ! :


DONY ~~~ ! He so blurr !


* Jade & Chung *


* Jade & someone-from-Adelaide * (SoRRy ! Again !)


My two besties from the camp !


Terrence , CK , Da Ming , Han , & Kenny doing the "dut dut dut" ~ LOL !

More snaps on the LAST night :








007 Game !!!


Our Group Pic #3


Group Pic #4

The camp ends with loads and loads of massive pictures ~! However , the end is not the end yet . We , the Launceston gang went to the World's Largest Maze while the Hobart peeps went to the abalone factory (so SIEN wan ~ hahaha! q:) .


* The World Largest Maze *


Silly Richard stuck in the maze ~ hahaha !


Simply aMAZ-ing !!! *=D


The Dwarfs Cottages ! Totemo kawaii !!!


Super Mario mo gu !!! yerrrr ... I like !

Group Mazing Pics !






The Balance Maze






Goldilocks & The Three Bears Cottage !





How sweeeeeeettt ~ ! ~ ! ~ !


The Cage Maze





Scary semacam jer ~

Scary tak lah sescary Crackpot Correction Centre ~!



Tengok !



Ha-Ha-HaaaH !!!

After spending a few paradoxical and perplexing hours in the maze , here comes the moment for .... *drum rolls* ... F.O.O.D !!!!!

Felix ordered :


Scrambled Egg and Toast ! *yuMMyyy ~*

While I ordered ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


World's MOST Picturesque Pancake !!!


REALLY !!!!! That's the name for it !!!!!!!!!! OMG ! *Baffled KAO KAO !*


See how blardy THICK the cream is ?! Felix helped me makan the krim ~ *hahaha !*


The Most Picturesque Blog Owner with her Most Picturesque Pancake !!! *Laugh Out Loud*


My last shot before naiking the bus back to H.O.M.E ! YaY !

As a whole , this trip was not the most exhilarating or sensational one , but one worth remember . After all , I found two angels from this camp ! : Dony & Felix !

Well , Felix was a CAT but his status has now elevated to "ANGEL" *fuyoh* cause he is my life saver . HaHaHA !

- Jade Z. - says :

actually i wanted to dedicate a song to Dony AND You during the winter camp geh ; cuz i think You are my real angel ! but i didn't do so la , cuz i scared l8r ppl simply say stuff then ...

But thanks a lot for helping me all this time ... you might not know how much this mean to me , but i really appreciate that & i'm very glad to have found a friend like you !


Ha ha hA ! Felix the Cat kembang-ed and said that that's the sweetest thing he ever heard worrr ~ AwWw ... *meow !*

FYI, now he is PMS-ing & craving for FOOD . LOL ! *blek*