Tuesday, March 13, 2007

UNEDUCATED CHILDISH BASTARDS JERKS & SLUTTY JEALOUS BITCHES !!!

UNEDUCATED CHILDISH BASTARDS JERKS & SLUTTY JEALOUS BITCHES !!!


I was preparing to cook my barbeque pork with fresh lettuce while he cooks the spaghetti.

"How are we suppose to put the cheese in?" I asked.
"Aiyah, say dy you also dont want lah." <- *mou tin tin* irritated once
"What is it?" <- *asks* Chance #1
"1 ppl contribute 1 piece la"
"But not everyone has cheese wor..."
"That's why lah..."
"Ok, I din say anything."
"I"
"I din say anything~."
"You talk cannot talk like that one you know."
"I saID, I DIN SAY ANTHING!" <- *repeats same thing THREE times* Chance #2
"You talk like that no responsibility one." <- irritated twice
"Mou liu."
"You everytime also like that, no responsibility one talk like that..." (Repeats) <- irritated thrice
"Why do you care about such a SMALL matter??? It's just a very SMALL matter." *layan*
"Because I want to teach you. Teach you how to be a person. Cause you don't know how to be a person!" <- irritated 4th time!
"WHAT?! Who are YOU to teach me anything?!" <- *still layan* Chance #4
"Because I 看不过眼。I 看不过眼 you talk like that. Talk no responsibilty." <- irritated 5th time!
"Then DON'T talk to ME lah!!!" <- NO MORE CHANCES! ONLY 4 GIVEN.

SLAMS SPATULA & EXIT.

FUCK YOU, MAN! ANYONE who 看不过眼 me & the way I speak can just fucking fuck off OK! I never ask anyone to 看过眼 me or like the way I speak! What is WRONG with these people??!!! It's just a MERE SMALL STUPID TINY MATTER & HE WANTS TO WIN TILL THE END JUST BECAUSE HE IS JUST BORED & NEEDED A CHICK TO PLAY / FIGHT WITH! The conversation can hell end at "I din say anything."!

I was blogging & posting my updates online & so THESE people came to see my blog. & They give fucking unrelated comments like I copy someone's blog & say words like cibai your father fuck your mother ?. HELLO! If YOUR father never fuck your mother where you come from? Elephant's vagina??! IDIOT!!! GO BACK TO SCHOOL & LEARN PEMBIAKAN 101 LAH!

I LIKE THE WAY I TALK & I LOVE EVERY WORD I SAY SO IF U 看不过眼 ME JUST FUCK OFF OK! DON'T BE A CHICKEN HIDE THERE BITCHING OR COME WITH YOUR BROKEN ENGLISH TO VOICE ME! I NEVER ASK FOR EVERYONE TO LIKE ME & THAT IS JUST IMPOSSIBLE! Take it, if you CAN'T take it, LEAVE it, "genious"!

看不过眼~ 看不过眼! 看YOUR死人鬼头眼啦!!! 看不过不要看啦!WHO FORCE YOU TO 看???!!! *winds up middle-finger!* mlm