Monday, March 5, 2007

5 Cluden PL Healthy Food Fest!!!


5 CLUDEN PL HEALTHY FOOD FEST !!!!!

5.3.2007's Breakfast : Butternut Pumpkin Soup, 2 Toasts, A Kiwi, An 1/2 bar of Honeycomb Kit-Kat!!!


The NICEST omelette I EVER make! At least Yappy said it's pretty~ ^^





Pak Choy & Garlic Chicken.






The End Result: The rice on the egg.

Well... the egg was suppose 2 be scrambled & stir-fry together with the chicken & vege, but...

CheePing: Wah~ Ur' egg is so 9s aRh?

Cindy: It is? OH! It IS! lolx~ 10X CheePing, I won't get to scramble it then.




What are they cookin'?!


The 2 Cs again! : Cauliflower & Carrots!






Yappy (RIGHT) drains them while CheePing (LEFT) scoops rice from his small cute white rice cooker!









The nicEST egg I ever fried! U should have seen the yoke when poked! Delicious! ^^






I cooked myself eXtra Tomato Relish Chicken + the egg & 2 Cs dish!










My 1st BEST breakfast since I came here. 2 French toast, a tomato, a kiwi, & a cup of milk. Neat & nice? *=D






My healthy LUNCH! : 99% FAT FREE Heinz Italian Minestone + Salad.

"S for Salad" Recipe:

1 lettuce


2 kiwis


2 tomatoes


1 bunch of grapes


1/2 lemon juice


1T honey


1T NO FAT yogurt


& U r ready 2 GO~!





I got myself another eXtra dish; MARMITE CHICKEN! T-HeE! + Bombay eggs & Oyster Sauce lettuce. YuMMy~!









Peanut Butter Curry Chicken & Lipton's Cranberry + Raspberry + Strawberry Limited Edition Quality Black Tea! Ooh La La~~ ^o^




My 1ST salad here for dinner. How healthy can THAT be~?!

Recipe for GP Salad (Green & Purple):


1 pack of washed-ready-to-eat-salad


1 cucumber


1 bunch of green grapes (seedless)


1 bunch of red grapes (seedless)


Dash of Italian tomato dressing (as much as U like it!)


+


A mug of Hot Chocolate!




Life Is Beautiful..... Live to EAT !!!!!