Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day: 14th February 2007.

I NEVER celebrated Valentine's Day. Maybe God arranged that in purpose 4 me 2 Only celebrate it vf The One. 2day is a Valentine Day & I celebrate it vf me, myself & I. I don't c any1 except 4 my family, clothes, & MORE clothesSszzz~! -.-"" (Packing for Aussie; that is) Though I got a Valentine Day's card from Him at the States. (=


1st Shot - The Cupboard.






These are clothes I won't bring 2 Australia cause' they are either skirts, glamourous dresses / blouses, silky / thin paper-like fabric.




2nd Shot - The Cupboard (2).



These are long dresses; mostly white, pink & baby blue vf small flower prints or patches + all sorts of bags down there. I don't 1 2 go in2 thAt~! OMG~! >.<"



3rd Shot - The IKEA Stand.

The chosen ones 2 bring 2 Aussie, minus those under the rack stand!!! -.-""


4th Shot - The Bed.





SoRRy, I was 2 bored choosing & folding. haHaHA!


I'm in a picture; waiting to be developed.....




5th Shot - The Real Bed Story.


I seriously... HATE these clothes on the bed. Don't ask me Y. So these r categorized as Xtra clothes I hate.


6th Shot - On da' Dance Floor.








These are... Rojak. Skirts, tops, T-shirts, accessorieS, belts, scarfs, socks, leggings, pressies, bikinis, U-name-it. -_________________-"



7th Shot - The Last Shot a.k.a. Jessicca Simpson's "With You" MTV.


Me without make up lying on ma' clothes all over the flying red carpet~; I'm just a normal, simple girl at home!

The real me is a southern girl with her Levis on and an open heart

Wish I could say the save the world, like I was super girl

The real me is to laugh all night lying in the grass just talking about love

But lately I've been jaded life got so complicated

I'm still thinking about it almost forgot what it was like

Do you know what it feels like?

Cause with you I can let my hair down

I can say anything crazy I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground

With nothing but a T-shirt on I never felt so beautiful

Baby as I do now

Now that I'm with you

With you

You speak and it's like a song

And just like that all my walls come down

It's like a private joke just meant for us to know

I relate to you naturally

Everybody else just fades away

Sometimes it's hard to breathe

Just knowing you found me

Cuz I'm still thinking about it almost forgot what it was like

Do you know what it feels like?

Come and take me

Love you save me

Like nobody else

Now I can be myself

With you

With you...