Thursday, April 9, 2009

Britney Tey sings :

Hit me Baby One More Time!

DSC03497
Hello everyone, I am Britney Tey.

I promised a post on Perlis but since this entry is about something more recent and 'hotter', I changed my mind.
Sorry to those who are looking forward for that. (=


DSC03510
Darren | JZ | Aud | Tim | Kim Cun | Girl (I duno who @@!)


Yes, guys! We were all at the Nuffnang's Music Bash event.
And I obviously went as
Bald
Britney Spears.

DSC03508
This costume that I wore is Brit's outfit in her video
Baby One More Time
.


It's your loss if you missed the party because many 'celebrities' were there striding like real stars on the (literally) red carpet but hey! That's what blogs are for, right? So here I am to share my pictures. ^^

DSC03513
Huai Bin as Eminem.

DSC03511
RED MUMMEH!!!

DSC03512
Kimberly Cun as the Village People.

DSC03509
Now we are going Asian - This is Jay Chou. *weet!

DSC03539
Mr Rain! Actually, Jeffro didn't go as Rain. He went as something else. But I think he looks MORE like Korean artiste RAIN, so Rain it is! =P

DSC03530
Serge as Jason Mraz slash the FREE HUGS guy!
*awww... HUGS please!!


DSC03537
Joshua was performing that night and I stole his sun glasses after that; so he had to 'take picture-take picture' with his normal glasses. *aiyooo poor fella~ Quick go find the FREE HUGS guy for a hug! hahaha...


There were also some who came as themselves but still looked stunning!

DSC03525
Dear Mr Horny!

DSC03547
Red FM DJ Jeremy Teo.

DSC03536
Lee Tze Lih as himself but I think he looks more like HK TVB actor Bosco. (if you don't know who the heck Bosco is, go to Kim Gary.)

DSC03516
Jolene as Lady GaGa. I like the way her hair and make up was done.
Very '
chi', alike.

DSC03519
Now how can BRITNEY not take a PICTURE with PARIS HILTON.

Coming as Paris is the easiest yet the hardest. Easy because you can wear anything and say you're Paris, but hardest is to
pull off that look where everyone can look at you and immediately know you are the hotel heiress. Because Miss Hilton has so the many dresses that no one could actually remember them!

DSC03526
Selina came as herself too. This was her first NN party. The last I saw her was during KY's Christmas party.

DSC03538
Lady Marmalade's Pink!

DSC03532
Another pink girl, Kel Li whom we teased to be one of the Power Puff members, and sexc Tzia far right.

DSC03524
Hitomi and her girlfriend.

DSC03540
TWO Katy Perries attempting to kiss Miss Britney... *blush!

DSC03533
Robb (Final Fantasy XI, Tidus) and Yee Hou the vocalist from Nuffnang. =PP

DSC03531
With all that colorful glitters and flaming fame, we ROCK you~!

DSC03541
Thanks to Maxis Broadband there's also a Live Blogging section for those who are blog addicts...

DSC03545
Like me.

But before I could start, this happened! :


DSC03520
The event. Ini Timothy Tiah giving his sweet & short
yet humble speech.


DSC03523
The bloggers performances.

DSC03550
The Nuffnangers singing us a song!!!
(Tan Yee Hou your sexy voice made girls cheered wtf?)


DSC03553
And I was nominated as one of the Best Impersonators.
Tapi, PS3 bukan milik saya.. Habis cerita... Ha Ha.



DSC03500
Britney Tey.


Upcoming post is about another costume party, and I won a router!
It's a character that starts with "V". Wanna give it a guess?

CLUE: She's an ancient God. ;)