Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Same Old Brand New

This is not a post that will make you happy; this is a post that will make you miss the weekend.

DSC01093
It's been AGES since I had a photo of my whole body shot in one frame. Thanks to my brother who came to visit during the weekend. =p

lovering
For the past 2 weekends, I've been spending lovely moments with a different group of friends. No not Winson, no not Jeremy, no Not Eri, but Ringo and KY!

I am very sticky. Once I found a group of friends, I usually stick to them (like sticker, or worse if I like you too much; I'll be like UHU glue) and I hang out with these people one at a time, always.

However, I thought of giving myself a chance to change and try something different -why not, and I accepted Ringo's invitation to:


FOOD REVIEW @ ITALLIANIES,
THE GARDENS
.

DSC01096
Cindy Calamari, Yee Hou's FAV onions(!), Cheesie's cheese balls, with complimentary of 2 dippies!

DSC01098
Simon Seow's LAMB SHANK!

DSC01101
An assortment of mishmash pasta combo and crisp fresh lettuces as sidelines...

DSC01103
Rich Hazelnut Chocolate Cake as our last course of the day...


Enough of the food. Let's see more faces!!!

DSC01095
JZ & the ever beauuutiful Ringo~!!

DSC01104
With Shila (how to spell your name gurl?!?!?!)

DSC01109
Dengan Pink Stilettos with her sparkling beautiful big brown round eyes! @.@

DSC01106
And with doll-like Thia~ Thia~


KLCC AQUARIA WITH KY!


DSC01155
Star light~ Star bright~ la la la ~ la la~ ~

DSC01154
What's THIS?! dapian yu kacukan ikan pari is it??

DSC01160
Stupid silly mini alligator taking it's sleazy afternoon nap with that sly, sly, smile stolen from a cunning fox (seebeh for sure one)!

DSC01161
Halloween in a Coffin. Huh. Sounds interesting. Seems even more; with that nasty Mr. Tarantula and friends and "STUFFFF"... I'm outta here.

DSC01172
Into the BLUE~~~!

DSC01171
With sexc KY with a FLU! hahaha... Rhymes kan, kan?? =P

DSC01177
Here's the treat: This is a picture of TWO sting rays' kemaluans.
Guess : Which one is the MALE, & which the FEMALE?!?!
Here's the trick: The one on the RIGHT, is the MALE. Cuz see the 4 lines? Which form the arr... errr... well ar... Hmm.

Special thanks dedicated to KY's for his Underwater Creatures Sex Education 101. *claps claps* Hahaha!

DSC01167
Leopard print sting rays which I find pretty fascinating!

DSC01173
Giant ugly mob bob. WTF I don't know why mob bob; I just feel this name suits this Aunty.

DSC01174
This 4 fins fish is definitely Chinese because of its small kesepetan Jay Chou eyes. (May Zhee would prolly be hiding near my place after school to slaughter me.)

DSC01179
Damn Grouper with diamond eyes.

DSC01165
Hi, I'm the White Ranger! Go Go Power Turtle~! I swear Power Ranger's masks came from this turtle face concept.

DSC01185
Umang-umang. =/

DSC01191
The NICEST shot I managed to capture that day! *phew* Now ain't that awesome.

DSC01192
Sea has horse.

DSC01190
This is my favorite aquarium in the wholllle Aquaria! Because there are NO scary creatures in it, and look at these wonderful, colorful, cute, round shape fishes!!! :DDDDD

DSC01178
KY and a mermaid transforming into a... bitch. See the face so lansi. Pity KY ok!


UH-WAK-WAK; IT'S TOMYUM TIME!!!

DSC01194
DSC01197
DSC01195

p/s: Thank you, KY Sepak!!! Dinner was AWESOME and
that bowl of TOMYUM I tell you... Is the BEST! Even the one I had @ Thailand was not as syiok~!


UNWINDING THE END
OF A DAY @ COFFEE BEAN


Looks like I can't escape any of my weekends without meeting up with my BFF Winson. He's like damn awesome also because you can call him to meet up for a simple, classic, yumcha session and *poofff* he is here.

No hassles, no excuses, no waiting-waiting I late you late, everytime call-check you're "on the way", or why everytime you drive you'll be stuck in a jam, blah blah blah.....

The list goes on kan?

DSC01202
DSC01208

Here comes another Video from JZ to share! Thanks to Winson lah (kepochi & started to "candid-camera-ed-me")!



It was me chatting with KY (damn kancheong wan ok! because I desperately needed to submit my Dutch Lady 2: IT STARTS IN ME Contest PART 2 but the internet connection everywhere I went was so dodgy! Thank God KY Sepak saved my life thru MSN and..........

YES!!!
I MANAGED TO GET INTO THE
TOP 10!!!!!

I know it sounds a bit confusing now how KY saved me life, but you'll understand soon once I write about it! My UPCOMING posts are SO gonna be betta and awesomer now!!! *woot~!*

I'm so excited to tell you more about it. My Dutch Lady video shoot was SO. MUCH. FUN.