Thursday, November 27, 2008

Loosing Ends

I had the (apparently) BEST oxtail stew in town last weekend. It's very near my place @ Sri Hartamas, but I forgot the name. I'm so sorry. But if you wanna try it, come on over and we'll give it a shot. Why not kan? =)

DSC01228
De Canter Too. Ok la, this is the name of the bar / pub / restaurant. The above paragraph was just an excuse to get a few dates / gatherings around my place so I don't have to drive too much.

But actually not that either. Cuz I justtt made an effort to call a friend to confirm the name "De Canter Too"; for your own convenience, just incase you prefer to enjoy a hearty dina with your own gang. ;)


DSC01238
The BEST Oxtail Soup in Town. It really is I reckon.


DSC01235
Chicken, Spaghetti, & Cheese!!!

DSC01237
Garlic Butter dot dot dot... Sheon!!! I know you know the name to these stuff! S.O.S


DSC01229
Classic camwhore laa, what else.


DSC01230
With MUI!!! You know who does Mui looks like? Come I show you...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

bobbyauyong
HK TVB actor Bobby Au Yong!!!!! hahahaha~ =p

DSC01232
Perry who looks like Jay Chou (according to De Canter's employees' P.O.V).
I think he's kinda cute. :p

DSC01234
With my creative colleague, Desmond.


Many had been asking if I do or still do modelling. Well, my honest reply is, catwalks and runways are really not my thing. So my answer is NO and please do ask no more. I would love to do photoshoots for fun tho. So if you are a young photographer with a lot of passion in photoshooting, email me!!! Acting, hosting, or anything along that line would be awesome. & so, I got this MC job for White Horse last Thursday.....

DSC01357
Got up as early as 5.30 A.M as we had to be there early and it's at Klang.

DSC01341
Briefings,

DSC01342
24 Drums performance,

DSC01344
Lion Dance performance,

DSC01338
& all ready to go, gurl~!

DSC01335
The inside hall of the showroom,


DSC01337

The grand, wide stage,


DSC01336
A tiny, white, me,


DSC01349
Artistic dance performances such as the Wushu dance,


DSC01350
Japanese dance, & many more...

DSC01356
I even bumped into my two lovely colleagues; Jerald & Gladys and we had a very naisss buffet lunch together~

The whole event was pretty thrillin' for me. I had lotsa fun, and I wanna do it again!!!


I've no idea how to relate oxtail stew and MC-ing, but hey! This blithe post itself is a lot of fun! :D