Thursday, October 2, 2008

Roze, Rafflezia, Hibiscuz & Venuz Flytrap

UPdates :

DSC09007
Back to Miss C...


These are what I had for dina exactly 2 hours ago; what did you have? (:

DSC09359
Mee goreng cili "ka liuuu" wannn. *droolz!*

DSC09362
La La (clam) Bihun!!! So naturally sweeettttt!!!!! *behtahan*

DSC09023
It's so good to be home; Say 'HI' agen to my room!!!

DSC09037
More saucy pics coming up next post... ;p


***********************************************************************************


Finally, I'm home.

DSC09054
5 months just flown past. The papaya trees are now about my height, and the baby grass almost finished filling up the gaps between the concrete tiles making a pathway.

DSC09051
At my beautiful landscape / garden & garage.

And also, not to forget, the one & only person who can make me laugh out louddd,

DSC09056
DSC09057
My silly brother.

And yes, that's him showing his fuck finger to the ducks. hahaha!!! =/


Coming back home this time felt so much different. I guess it's because the last time I was here, my ex-boyfriend was here to stay. At random corners, certain memories hit my head hard, and I couldn't help walking away, sighing with a heavy heart. But anyway.

In conjuction with Hari Raya AND My Return, mum sorta organized a BBQ dinner for the family... ^^

DSC09046
Nostalgia.

DSC09047
Now let's begin. These were our BBQ utensil thingies!!

DSC09048
Dad very happily trying his best to marakkan api~ hehe!! Actually, I told him a joke.

DSC09092
The following pictures you're about to see, are ALL credited to my mum.

Not because she took em' shots, but because she prepared and HALF COOK this spread of food, so it would be easier for us to BBQ!!!!!

(where to find a mum like this tell me where to find?!)

p/s: thanks mummy, i love you~! ^o^


DSC09095
Here is daddy and my maid Rani barbequing...

DSC09062
Satay ayam dan daging,

DSC09063
Gigantic Udang Galahsss...

DSC09074
Daging dan Ikan FIGHT!!!!!

lol.

DSC09077
Homemade Ketupats,

DSC09065
with the Gulai Kacang...

DSC09071
Can I have some ketupats stripped, mummy puh-leaseee~???

DSC09097
Of course, my dear gal.....

Ha Ha Ha !

DSC09099
Naked ketupats. =DDD

DSC09101
Bathing my skin in sunset...

Now let me tell you precisely that this BBQ is done specifically for me; cuz look at THIS! :

DSC09081
DSC09082
Mushroom (+ Carrot) CHEESECAKE!!!

And now check out my baby beekeenee inside me blouse? :

DSC09086
He He He!!! Mummy specially created this recipe for me cuz I love cheese & mushrooms; and HELL it was as AWESOME as FUCK!!! ops. =x

Maybe I meant, as me. *gua gua gua*


Desserts were:

DSC09006
Pudding... I'm sure you can guess this flava'.

DSC09002
But I'm as sure as (fuck) you couldn't guess this. This is a Japanese morsel thingy -TOMATO Jelly!!! Made of (besides agar-agar) 95% tomato juice, 5% lemon juice, and a pinch of salt!!!!!

Special tak?! How KEWL is that man! I finished the whole tray today lol~ But if you don't like tomatoes, perhaps this is not your cup of tea.


While waiting for the poultry and seafood to grill..........

DSC09067
DSC09087
DSC09069
Cam-whored with my leng zai brother, Eugene. ahahaha~~~!

DSC09075
Look at him. How can I not laugh? (((:



DIAL 911. DIAL 911!!!

DSC09080
ROFL.

DSC09117
Medium...

DSC09138
***CHEER HURRAHHH!!!*** ~yay yay yay!!!~

DSC09136
sipping Mr. Galah 's sweet sweet juice, flowing mellifluosly into my throat down my jolly belly~

DSC09122
Kuah Kachanggg~!~!~! LaaaGI mellifluos!!!

DSC09120
Biting a cheeky satay.

DSC09123
Sate lovers could makan at least 25 batang seekor.

DSC09132
Silly Eugene and beauty Mummy in T-ss!!


Let me show you another thing mum did for us; which I really don't think any mum would :

DSC09141
"Unfleshing" the corn. HA HA HA !!!!!

Life made so easy the world seems to be such a peaceful place to live in.

DSC09128
Shining by the garden posts, uncasted by shadows,

DSC09103
I'm slowly finding myself again; I'm still the Cindy I used to know..

DSC09150
That's what family are for,

DSC09152
My happy, beautiful family.

I'm so grateful that I'm blessed!


It's been EIGHT years since I last intentionally took pictures around my garden. So I decided to pose around again like a Flora Fairy~! :D


DSC09154
The Nicole Scherzinger pose. (I saw in a Maxis ad opposite Times Square dont play pray)

DSC09096
The Rainie Yang pose. kawaiiii nehhh wtf.

DSC09160
Eugene 's pose with the ducks; this time without the middle finger.

DSC09113
Sommerset Bay booklet pose.

DSC09157
My pose -Jade Z pose lah~ Must have own style OK!

DSC09163
Jane married to Tarzan after 7 years' pose.

DSC09166
Me trying to ride a bike after 5 years of driving.....

DSC09165
Falling so gracefully that fringe still so in-placed.

I don't know how I did it, what happened, it just DID happen. lmao~

DSC09168
My soul mate Candy I missed so so MUCCCHHHHH!!!


OK. I was too full I was out-of-words, I shall let this picture describe my feeling after that hearty BBQ dina :

DSC09192
K.O.


ke ke ke ke . . . .