Friday, September 12, 2008

Queiscence Me Island

It was a Saturday just like any other Saturdays, but this one felt unusually newfangled. It was the day I've been waiting for since 3oth April 08'.

120 days of imperturbable waiting, that's done. Finally I could free myself from this runway through this runaway.

Woke up very early in the morn feeling a little nausea, but I couldn't imagine what on earth could happen to me if I did miss the flight. Perhaps I would consider closing one eye and strip naked for the ol' guards to beg for mercy and let me into the plane.

Cheryl and I flew with Firefly. I must say, it was abysmal. Our lungs were gasping as we breathe in the egregious shocking odor for one solid hour on the plane. Flying has never been such a nightmare. So what I did was to raid my own new white bag; which Cheesie wanted to see! ( Cuz we bought it @ 1U after grocery shopping that day. Remember remember??)

DSC00018
The obvious -pink iPod, camera, sunnies, purse, a small black pouch which contains thumb drives, card readers, chargers, spare batteries, etc; you have no idea how HEAVY my handbag was.

The non-obvious -Why The Toast Always Land Butter Side Down, Actal (gastric pills lol), tissue paper, my "energy water"...

So you might wonder: Energy water is some sort of drink like 100 Plus or Red Bull, but it is not. It's my skin's 24/7 best friend -a skin lotion spray which instantly refreshes your face anytime, anywhere!

DSC00201
So power! See the sand???

We were supposed to land at Kota Bahru's airport, but the pilot made a mistake and we all landed at Kuala Terengganu's airport instead. -_____-" That's why!, don't fly with Firefly airlines next time.

Ok, I was just pulling some legs. hahaha! We didn't know that we were supposed to buy tickets to KB instead of KT if we were to go pulau, so people; do NOT repeat the same mistake. Buy air tics to KOTA BAHRU, KELANTAN, though Perhentian is @ Terengganu. ;)

DSC00021
Coming out from the airport I saw this building. Probably the most au-courant architecture in Terengganu...

After a few rounds of siestas since dawn, we reached the jetty.

DSC00024
Jetty oh... Jetty. How much I miss you so...

DSC00023
My pretty-in-pink Roxy valise and CK satchel.

DSC07530
ALSO, before I forgot, my white beach bag!

DSC07526
Pretty heavy loaded for 5 days trip to Island, aye~?

DSC00028
I wish there's a donut this big. I would mush my face in it with maudlinism, and turn Catholic, with Homer Simpson's face tattooed on my ass wtmf~

DSC00038
Can you spot a dolphin chasing our boat far east top? (((((:

Ok I was lying again. What chased us was nothing but the waves. hehehe!!!

DSC07535
Tim and I

DSC00042
B) In Sunnies!! (8

DSC00052
After about... half an hour? We reached the shore and I almost screamed my lungs out to see the water so CLEAR and blue!!! I saw FISH under our boat! And oh my what have we done to Mother Earth?!

I could still remember my happy face. If my hands were elastic like the rubber guy in Fantastic 4, I would hug the whollllllle island and bring it back for everyone.

Together with my bags I yanked all the way back to the"resort". Ahhh, its name is Ayumi -named after the owner's baby girl who has this really nice tan at the age of 3. Here's how our accommodation looked like:

DSC07645
Damn ghetto -can hang clothes around. But this is what I like about this house. Its quaint. Its traditional. Its ghetto, a bit dodgy. hahaha!!!

DSC00105
Our room keys attached to a turtle I was so happy to see.

DSC00106
The other SAME turtle on the door as our "room number". It's amazing how much thought Miss Lee alone put into this place!

DSC00591
2 queen beds for 3 humans and 1 lizard.

DSC00107
Seriously 4 walls to make one dodgy bathroom.

DSC00438
Ayumi in Wonderland.

DSC00439
Who can tell me why "Gemuk"? :ppp

DSC00058
The view walking out from your room...

DSC07665
Is breath-taking; this stretch of decks on the sandy blue coastline...

Heaven.


DSC00152
DSC00196
DSC00155
DSC00162

p/s: Thanks Nigel & Kel Li. ROXY's red & white lovs wouldn't do good without you both. ((:

DSC00140
Lay down with lips drenched with new summertime lip gloss...

DSC00120
...and Oh. My. Fuckin'. God. Look what's above me!? Christian Bale and friends!!!

DSC00125
See I soooo good; attracted more bikini babes in white for you~

DSC00121
A small audience...

DSC00122
And the world.

Got a bit sick of bats and went to Cocohut for a drink.....

DSC00068
SNICKERS SHAKE!!!!! Can you get em' here??? ;P

DSC00177
On the phone with dad; posing with Club Sandwich...

DSC00220
DSC00213DSC07538
Nah, here's my bikini bod. Went snorkeling for the very first time in my life with Cheryl!

And as usual, going against the wave makes you so hungry you could finish chewing 5 dead cows.

DSC00227
Cheryl | Cindy

DSC00235
The best dish @ Cocohut I reckon? Cashewnut Chili Chicken!

DSC00238
Chocolate pancake with bananas.

DSC00243
Maybe Germany doesn't have "Tom & Jerry"...

DSC00242
Pretty pretty boy~

DSC00249
Totally kissable.

DSC00253
Went for a long walk along the stretch after dina, but couldn't find the blue sand. ):

Found many thoughts, which disappeared with the sea.....

More genuine pictures to come. *Lots of Love*