Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Marquetry Kitchen

This is my first attempt to try my very best to update everyday.


Wanna take a wild guess of what I had for dina yesterday!? :DDD

DSC00231
Seafood steamboat and Teriyaki chicken; grilled to perfection!!!


But nope, this doesn't mean that Pink Label is going to be all about what the MalaysianDreamgirl had for dinner or what she bought, but what the highlight is for the day. (:

DSC00206
So much for the frumpy tittle-tattle that I don't do cooking or household chores in the "dream home". So much...

DSC00203
Ringo & I went grocery shopping yesterday!!! With her lovely LOVELY puppy!!!!!


PSSTTT- THIS OUTING WAS NOT PLANNED TO DEFEND ANYTHING -


DSC00225
My delectable choice of fresh food from Jusco. lol! :D

DSC00230
Crispy and tender grilled chicken!!! Soooo seeedaaappppp~!!! *yum yum!*

DSC00234
It feels so good to be home; eating in your favorite dainty pajama~ eating as much as you love to!

Tho I somehow felt like I was eating in IKEA. kekeke...! #^^#