Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cow & Fish Yogaing~

Feeling sick and tired of being caged in the office all-day? You have always been so busy but you still can't help having this dry taste of boredom at work. The only free time you have is lunch time. Then you go home at 6. Feeling so restless to even cook, you conclude your day with a simple apostrophe.

Go thru this for days. A few weeks, few months, which then leads to a couple of years..... Check out that belly, dude! Has it grown bigger?!


If you feel this, I'm with you. And that's why, I'm taking you to a YOGA place called mYoga.

Stepping my foot into this lounge-like gym is like entering a meditating zone; giving me the license to unwind and relax; leaving everything behind.....

IMG_7570
IMG_7619

I know it's sad; but you can hardly find time to do these things, am I right? So let's go gallivanting thru my blog to mYoga. Sounds nice? (:

IMG_8446
Was there to take some pictures too...!

IMG_7562
Cow & Fish.

Why Cow and Fish? CUZ these two YOGA Xi Fus are both Taurus and Pieces. Both doing yoga performances on the sexy wooden floor!

Alright. I'm not gonna spoil it for you. Fasten your seat belts genitals, and Get ready to be impressed! Cuz this yoga certainly does look like karma sutra to me!!!

And I never thought Yoga can be thattt sexeh~!

IMG_7540
IMG_7546
IMG_8303
IMG_8328
IMG_7553
IMG_7601
IMG_8398
IMG_7630
IMG_7580
IMG_8311
Beautiful? Through my eyes, I think these are amaaazzingggg art pieces!


Now comes the YOGA Xi Fu!!!!!

IMG_7788
IMG_7757
IMG_7797
IMG_7837
IMG_7827
IMG_7734
IMG_7723
IMG_7775
IMG_8366
IMG_7736
IMG_7812
IMG_7753

Cute or nohhh? Where got Xi Fu so young and cute wannn~? Can't wait for my next yoga class to see Xi Fu!!! Wanna join? Let's join, let's join together!!!!! mYo0OoGaaaa..........


The next Xi Fu is Miss Cheryl Lim; who is going to be my future boss starting next month, as I'll be switching from MARCOMM (Marketing & Corporate Communications) to CAT's (Creative Arts Team).

Leaping to writing radio scripts that is!!! :DDDDD


IMG_7925
Crouching Tiger

IMG_8422
Hidden Dragon.

Ha Ha Ha Ha ~ ~ ~ ~ !


IMG_7633
Next post- MY yoga photoshoot. ;)

IMG_8064
Feeling Olympic anyone?

Look at me!!! I certainly am! *^^*



-Photos by DKBU. Thank you, Kong.