Saturday, August 9, 2008

I SAW AN U.F.O! I SAW AN U.F.O!!!!!

Observe Observe!!!!! Look at the picture below -i took it about 3 weeks ago when I first moved in my apartment, and ..........



*GASP!!!*

It was 4 a.m. Fyi, I had always suspected that I have a mild OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).

i.e. I'd rather be late for a meeting than to see those wrinkles of my blanket not straightened out every morning, or to see my carpet not 100% horizontal, a glass not washed by the sink, that empty water bottle of water I just downed last night still by the bed, it ALLLLLL has to be cleared up EVERY morning before I leave the house!

Perhaps that explains why I am always late. ))))):


So a psychologist degree holder friend / DJ; Jeremy, decided to do a few tests on me one day.


My clothes are all arranged by colors. Jam simply took a blue one, and placed it together with the brown ones.


"AARGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"



I cannot TAHAN lohhh.


It was like a psychological torture. A MENTAL torture!

He blocked my cupboard ; guarding it like an angle guarding a lil' girl's life. Forbidding me to "REPAIR" the "situation"!!!!!!!!


For 20 minutes he tried to lure me talk about different topics (like Floyd; we talked about sex. Yes, sex.) ; taking my mind off and away from the blue shirt.


And the conclusion was? He proved his hypothesis right. I do have an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. (Which I then realized, I got from dad.)


HOWEVER.

Jam might have succeeded in making me held back that explosive urge to "fix things", but after he went back, I ended up tidying my cupboard till 4 a.m in the morning. Without realizing it!

When I did, I got shocked, crawled into my bed; shivering (damn room 30 degrees also makes me feel like I'm living in a fridge!), and just a split second before my head landed on the pillow, my eyes caught attention of..........


a U.F.O!!!


No joke loh.

So I took my pink camera out, stretched my arms as far as I could outside the window (luckily my baby didn't fall off from the 24th Floor!!!!!), and took sooooooo many pictures of it...



See? See??? Up there ahh!!!!!


And I told myself before snoozing: The next morning when I open my eyes, the FIRST thing I'll do, is to look at THAT particular SPOT, to see if it's Genting.

HA HA HA HA ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ !

I woke up at 7 A.M to check, and to my surprise, it isn't!!!!!


No la... it is. There are hills all ova which I obviously wouldn't have realized during the day. So it seemed as if the lights were floating; forming the shape of an U.F.O. kekeke~

Thank God I didn't scroll about my contact list and wake all my close friends up to check out this so called "U/F/O"; which I ALMOST DID!

Or I'll definitely kena diao the next day. HAHAHA!!!!!


Ok guys, my ama and family are here for the weekend; taking them out for shopping @ 1 Utama and will do a cross (Red FM are giving out RED HOT Attractive prizes today!!!) @ Desa Sri Hartamas, 6.30 P.M.

Also, tune in to 104.9 in K.L, around 6 P.M, if you wanna hear ME do the cross LIVE!!!!!



This picture is a teaser for the upcoming post hopefully, done by tonight.


See ya'll ~!~!~!


*kiss kiss*