Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Malu Bertanya Sesat Jalan, IS A LIE.

A man once told me:
If you don't know anything, you must ask.
You must ask.
It shows that you show interest in your job.

You must ask.
When you ask, people will be more than happy to teach, because that makes them feel that they can actually help.
They feel smart. And who doesn't like to feel smart?

Yes, man. Who doesn't?


Then, a woman once told me:
You've got to stick your nose up to everything cause we do everything. If you don't, nobody is going to come around and teach you anything.

Which reminds me of a situation like this:
Have you ever asked somebody so many questions till the other party's face changes; from a broad smile (you saw during lunch as you let her rambled on and on about how great sex was last night; as you slept alone in an empty bed instead) into a face so sour it tingles you till the tip of your backbone and makes you cringe???

I'm not a fan of any of these.


The man once told me:
You got to make sure that you are needed in a company.
That's to say that whenever there is X problem regarding Y issue, people MUST go to you. Or they will not know anybody else to go to because only YOU deal with that.
You must let people feel that you are NEEDED.

So now I ask:
How can one establish that in 3 months?
To make the company NEED you SO badly or the corporation will die.
I need to know.
Anyone?


Yesterday (& in FACT, so MANY yesterdays) :
I asked.
I was answered;
but I was not taught.

I'm not asking for a teacher or lecturer or Guru;
but I need guidance.
So I asked for guidance,
who asked for a guardian.

An hour ago, I felt a jumble of words all queued up and jammed behind my throat, but I couldn't ask any questions because they were all things I should have known before a meeting.

Each time I was briefed, it sounded more like a sursurrus remonstration.


I don't understand.

Somebody's got to hear this.

I SAID,

I don't understand!


I am not complaining.
I am Not complaining.
I am NOT complaining.

But I have so many questions to ask.

SO MANYYYYY!!!!


I THOUGHT I WAS TOLD TO ASK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

BUT WHY WHENEVER I ASK, NOBODY IS HERE TO ANSWERRRRRR ME ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!


NO BLOODY BODY.

AND CAN I HAVE AN ANSWER WHICH SOUNDS LIKE A CLEAR ANSWER!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

That's all I'm asking for here.