Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Lasting Luster of The Pearl of Orient

Something debonair this time... to share about. (((:

Fyi, I've just only got the keys to my new place @ Mont Kiara yesterday. When it's all furnished will I have an open house party, and I'm actually planning to send e-invites to you who had chose to accept Tey Cindy as she is, with her truths, and also those who have always believed and stood up for her when she had no time to reply shallow comments.


Would you guys be interested to come? I'm seriously considering it. It would be so much fun!!! :D But everyone who comes, MUST cook 1 pot of something lah... qqq:


When my heart is filled with more LOVE rather than the HATRED towards rubbishy things like cats and MDG, I'm somehow disappointed as why nobody commented on how ballooned my heart is when it is burstin' with concerns; as I talk about real issues like "Smoking" for example. It seems AS IF everyone who reads my blog are smokers or perhaps gone already because they are second-hand smokers -like me. ):


Nobody made a hoo-hah about TRUE issues concerning the society when it was being talked about, but when I said, "I Hate CATS" or the "Malaysian Dreamgirl show..."


What happened ah??? Banjir tak comment box?? Banjir kan? LOL! I rase kelakar sikit lah.



My short comeback -


On cats:

I have a conclusion. People nowadays worry more about cats' feelings rather than mortals' health.


The cats know meh? I really went to drench the cats and prick them with my heels meh? I dare not even touch a cute kitten loh. To be frank, puppies too -eventhough I like them so much. So pleaseee!


On MDG:

I'm not "bringing up the past" only now. I just took my own sweet time to get over the trauma created to drown me. To ALL the Anonymouses who says "Get over with it, go kill yourself." -You know you still want to read about this too, so I can't kill myself.


You knowww you love me when I'm baddddd, baybeh. You Know It!!!


el O el. SORRY! I won't stop posting about this. I have a page (at least) on PAPER of what TRULLY happened every. single. day. for the COMPLETE two months. I'm just SHARING the truth. You have a problem with that? Fuck off. And why would Ringo & I need to help clean each others' names? We have a blog on our OWN already. How much shallow could you BE, my God!?



Annnyway, let's Take A Break from harshness, and get started on this blissfully blithe and blessed adventure instead -A continuation combining and concluding 3 parts together into 1. (:


Ever met a minister for real before in your life?


11 A.M : Interview with YB Lim Guan Eng


DSC00071

The chief minister’s office.


117 <st1:place w:st=

During the interview~


174 <st1:place w:st=

Our group picture.


I never expect in my life to have the chance to TAKE A PICTURE with a minister. LOL


Here are some more nice pictures shot with a Sony phone by www.howooichoong.com


176 <st1:place w:st=

124 <st1:place w:st=

127 <st1:place w:st=

DSC00074


About 2 P.M : Nasi Kandar for Lunch!!!


And on our way there, I posed for the mosque. LOL!


134 <st1:place w:st=

Maybe I should try wearing a tudung too, with short hot pants like this.


200 <st1:place w:st=

Now guess what’s this PICTURE is about.


196 <st1:place w:st=

Perhaps no one else needs to unless they are as ding dong as me. It took me a while to catch jokes from men!


202 <st1:place w:st=

A very very cute picture of the fun lovin' duos!!


142 <st1:place w:st=

Me likey this also! Can you possibly not?? (((=


That vendor is actually the nasi kandar guy 's. And here is his famous stall where i...


199 <st1:place w:st=

Said "Hi!" with my auto-bend-right-leg whenever it sees happy lens!


141 <st1:place w:st=

139 <st1:place w:st=

A Hungry DJ is a Scary JD!!!


198 <st1:place w:st=

DSC00091

Jacko and Jado Jado


DSC00094

JD | Dilly | Tim | Jerry | Jack | Jade - You realized so many "J" s in here? ^^


Next part, is my FAVOURITE. But we didn't get to spend much time here. For ME, that is. Those who knows, knows lah! -i've been lusting and longing for a beach vacation for soooo longgg alreadyyy since mdg!!! haiyoh.


155 <st1:place w:st=

i need to FLY.


160 <st1:place w:st=

i WANT to fly..


163 <st1:place w:st=

But i'm STUCK here…


158 <st1:place w:st=

…on whose ground???


DSC00116

i want to be buried in the sand; like this.


DSC00110

i want to create lovely foot prints atlas on the crystal silica with my own flip flops; like this.


DSC00119

i need to find myself, and be in one piece again...


Isn't that a significantly consequential thing to do?!


Then why am i NOT doing it YET, miss TEY!?


Apparently, people tend to get emo when they go to the beach. =/



More photos:


152 <st1:place w:st=

172 <st1:place w:st=

174 <st1:place w:st=


Starting to get more picturesque towards the resort...


BabyBlue

Sunflower

177 <st1:place w:st=

DSC00121

208 <st1:place w:st=

DSC00120

**Alla Alla Din & his Snake!**


DSC00125

Flavoured SHISHA!!! i wanna try this one day. BY THE BEACH! :DDD



5 P.M : Back to the city tasting salty all ova.


182 <st1:place w:st=

We went shopping and unsurprisingly for me, i bought nothing.


i realized i really see this trip as a "chillax" thing more than anything else. It was all about laughters, laughters, and more laughters cohorted by tears of joy (literally) all along throughout the whole trip!


DSC00131

See that freaky blurr doll on the rocking pram?


JD said that's me when i was drunk. "i'm not druuunnnnkkkkk~!!! i'm hunggryyy!!!" HAHAHA...


215 <st1:place w:st=

Jalan-jalan Cari Makan.


Our dina was divided into TWO huge parts. Because at the 1st stop we went to, they served all sucky food.


Like for example.


DSC00109

So we don't have Mc DONALD 's, for dina again, but we have Mc TUCKY.


Mc TUCKY?!?!?! O.o? Since when Mc D and Colonel became friends and combined recipe?? HAHAHA!!!



211 <st1:place w:st=

They sell chicken’s SKIN only.


With the bulu and all still stick to it lorh. Really! Despite it's "unhealthyness"…


188 <st1:place w:st=

Now trying to make a baddddd ais kacang look good.


183 <st1:place w:st=

"HAH!? So much more horrendous food to finish???"


209 <st1:place w:st=

Even fruits taste better!


But don't you think horrible food could spoil the ambiance! We had the best laugh about Jerry's squeeky fart at the resort... LOL!


DSC00129

Jade | Tim | Jack


DSC00130

Dilly | JD | Jerry


Proceeded to our SECOND dina...


146 <st1:place w:st=

Ladies in Waiting...


191 <st1:place w:st=

DSC00133

Cucur Udang


DSC00136

Mee Goreng Merah


DSC00139

DAMN 99 BEST Penang Asam Laksa


DSC00134

DAMN POWWWER PUNYA Ais Kacang


DSC00137

Apam Balik SPECIAL dengan kacang dan pisang.


But i realized, like Dilly previously, that i actually liked this- the MOST!!! :


DSC00035

Unriped mango with Serbuk asam boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Cannot be missed! I swear! You can't get the SAME taste of mangga & asamboi anywhere here in KL, as i TRIED!


DSC00140

Ominous Jack! | Tim | JD | Jade Z | & Dilly


On the way back to K.L at midnight, I managed to take these shots by MYSELF! & damnn I am so PROUD! :DDDDD


For more promiscuous pictures, here are some of my "B.E.D shots"; which seemed to be ONCE a controversy because her BROTHER took them.


Hence,


198 <st1:place w:st=

202 <st1:place w:st=

209 <st1:place w:st=

You want a piece of me? muahahaha.....