Sunday, June 22, 2008

Odd Chilies

Hi everyone! I'm back from PENANG!!!

Everything at Penang was awesome. Definitely going back there again some day! It wasn't my 1st time there but going with different people to the same location makes it a totally different place once again!

I've got many many many many many pictures from Penang -in 3 cameras at LEAST. So i'll only post about it once i have ALL the shots.

For now, for the sake of updating a chili, here comes a miniature post. Not many words, just pictures & captions. (= :


Went to Hee Lai Ton Restaurant yesterday to celebrate my uncle's birthday


LOOK AT THOSE PIGLETSSS !!! i wonder why they were roasted outside by the car park!


Inside however, serves food in a better manner...


ta daa~! steamed fish & yam which is very special & yummy!!!


stir-fry kai lan with fresh shelled prawns


tauhu & petola in superior stock gravy


deep fry butter squid with salted egg yolk


Hee Lai Ton zhao pai claypot chicken


pencuci mulut


baby Julian looking hot with his watermelon


cam-whoring.


Cam-Whoring.


cam-whoringgg.


cousin Jaclyn & Jade Z. -drinking fat free yogurt drink after shopping for Father's Day gift.


in front of Jusco.


Jusco indeed!


don't i look like i was in fairy land!? :D


Astro's casting.


in Astro's cafeteria.


went to Sunway to meet my lecturers and juniors.


met up with bestie ex-roomate Audrey


Terrance | Jade Z | Michael


Terrance | Michael | Rocky


at Advertlets's Made of Honor movie premier


with the strong steady couple


at SOULED OUT!; instead of NewMan 5th Anniversary Party


perfect fruits blended to perfection


me.


& Darren -my next best boy friend after Winson


who told me Souled Out sells the BEST cabonara in town~!


stir-fry beef teows

Then guess where I went?!?!?!





Eyes on Me


Darren & I in the floating cube


bebe & prawn


bambooed


the picturesque night view


Wait a minute; Will you ever consider taking wedding photos here??? lol