Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Unscramble Eggs

O.K. I miss HOME. Alreadyyy!!!!!


I'm so bored here I wanna kiss somebadeh~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!


I miss my R.O.O.M... ( wehehe!!! i managed to at least simply tidy it up before leaving!!! :D )


I miss my B.E.D!!!!! )))= It's like the BEST BED eva'~ *sighzzzzz*


Miss MOM & her home cooked F.O.O.D~


Damn geng chicken soup; with its ever changing flavours everyday!


Fresh (99.9% BONELESS) Pomfret Fish Porridge..... Where the hell in the world can I get THAT!?


(90% Fish Meat 10% Flour) Fish Balls bathin' in Fish Broth Soup!!! Dammnnn...~

Went to Wella headquarters @ Shah Alam today round 2 p.m, & Ringo said i loose weight!! haihhh... is that a GOOD thing, or a bad THING. Cuz I don't think TOO thin is pretty. So girls, EAT (but don't eat desserts everyday, I swear!).

Oh well, at least I'm still safe & breathing ere. Feel like Sunway tomov. Anyone??? lolz~



..........................................................................




I'm packing
agen!!!!!







Lord please save meee ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

It's already 3.33 A.M now !!!


*whisked brain* lol

Having mixed feelings now actually... Moving to K.L for REAL! Don't play play~

Before this it was Sunway Monash Condo (O.K lar, cuz there are many other students bergether-getha), then it was Pelangi D'sara (symbiosis-ing @ couz's place for 1 month), then it was Australia, but NEVA' This!

This, is crazy! But it also means,,, IKEA shopping !!!!!!!!!! :DDD i luurvvee IKEA shopping ~!

Anyone free wanna join??? I think they should have the Summer Collections by now! *tempt tempt* hehe~~



Summer Collection *New Condo Summer Collection *New Condo !!!!!

But looks like my Summer RV will not come anytime soon~ ))):