Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Twisties~!

Twisties~!

Some things changed today. Two of them actually.

First, are two things in my room.

Second, the effects of pictures I took.

Firstly, if you remember my previous entry not so long ago, my so called "Magical Make Up Set" changed position to THIS !



No more 3 divisions. -Love is colour blind~ la la la~~~ *hahaha!*
& I personally think it looks nicer & more pro this way. q:*


The SECOND thing that changED was THIS.

MY B.E.D. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No difference? It's twice the thickness of the previous one, added three layers of wool blanket below to STOP the cold thingy to spread to my main bed & sexy back, &... *TA DA !* An electric mattress!!! Yup, it's just under my main mattress to keep my bed warm!
-Thanks to Kristen & her sweet boyfriend. She gave me all THESE for FREE & her boyfriend gave me the "delivery service " ! THANK Q you two!!!!! *=D
Secondly, the effect thing I was talking about. I am not sure how to put this, but I think they came out... very pro & studio-like today. *I suppose*


-Sepia Pearls


-B&W


-Breeze from "The White House" Balcony


-The Original Studio
You may disagree, but I'm still sticking to what I think. q: