Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's Been So Long... (9 Dec 05)

IT’S BEEN SO LONG…

It’s been so long…

I’ve been striving
I’ve been struggling
I’ve been surviving

I kept trying
I kept trying
I never stop trying

I push
I pull
I fall

Too much
Too much
Much muSh

God

My head is bursting
My brain is boiling
My hair is silvering

It’s never right
It’s never enough
It’s never satisfying

Money never comes
Miracles never happen
Mistakes never corrected

Problems always visit
Works always come
Sicknesses always land

Excuses are truths
Truths are excuses
Both never accepted

Always be strong
Won’t break down
But all goes wrong.

God

Time crawls
Time jumps
Time flies

It says silently;

go, go, go
Go, Go, Go
GO, GO, GO

I say loudly;

stop, stop, stop
Stop, Stop, Stop
STOP, STOP, resume

Alas!

I’m waiting
Waiting for time
Time to pass

Alas!

I’m waiting
Waiting for you
You to go

Flowers
Cards
Hugs
Kisses
Sex
Desire
Sex
Sex
Red
Tongue
Touch
Meat
Blossom

Him, I love never comes
He, comes never I love
How can I ever love?

Cigarette
Liquor
Drug
Sex

Run!
Run away!
I’m running away

Men
Imbeciles
Bastards

Women?
Chicken
Bitches

My beauty; fades
My energy; slipping
My youth; gone

Gone

All this life
All this time
All this days

Nothing to be done
Nothing to be fixed
Nothing to be perfected

Sick of all the people
Sick of all the works
Sick of all the shit

It’s been SO long…
I just need a long,
long breaC
K

BREAK from EVERYTHING
EVERYONE…
Please RELEASE me

LET ME GO…
Let me go…
Far away

I’m tire.

Original copyright © Cin
dy Tey, 2005