Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Gloomy 20th Dec 06. 5 more days 2 X'mas! & still counting...

Gloomy 20th Dec 06. 5 more days 2 X'mas! & still counting...

For 1ne of the 1st time I m just blogging 4 fun; meaning wat m I doing, how do I feel now working early in the morning, etc, etc~
Well, I'v start my intern. At Red Communications. Its pretty... O.K.. U knw wat I mean? Like... O dot K dot dot . Hahaha!
The 1ST day (Monday 18.12.06), I called a HuNDreD and FiFtY tEh-rEE people!!! I mean, 153! That's right~ 1st time in my life, mayb not in ur life.. I nvr called so many mortals, my God~
Alright, the 2ND day, I watched an Indon movie; "Berbagi Suami" twice & had 2 cm out vf FiFtY QueSTionS! *=S Hmm... I'm working on the publicity & marketing for this movie. Well, it's o.k.~ *Againz*
Today is only the 3RD day!!! Its a glOOmy Wednesday!... Serious! Oh Cuz U had a Bad Day...~ haha! I NEED that song now. Well, jUst heard it on the radio actually. hahaha! Gotcha! I'm craZy! Told ya I'm blogging 4 FuN! Cant blif if any1 really read this! LOLX!
Oh no~ I'm in da office rite now, can't go high, Cindy~! kekeke... ^^ (I can c lotsa waves dy.. Whr? Deh, ~~~, EveryWhere~)
Anyway, I m hungry. Today, yesterday, & Monday?
O~K~! C U! tata~ (U knw, if U'r suppose 2 work but Ur boss havent come but U knw U stiLL shldN'T b.l.o.g~!!)
Whatever~ BYE!