Sunday, November 30, 2008

KAKIIS KISSES U 1 2 3 !

If you don't know what KaKiis is, I'm sorry but you have a lot of catching up to do. But if I were you, I wouldn't worry too much because this is what the whole KaKiis idea is about! KaKiis offers simple, dynamic means to do things in a Circle! A circle of buddies online.

I'm gonna tell you
WHY this entry is important and awesome right away. I'm sure everyone of you here can relate to this.

1. I love all my friends
and I'm sure you love yours too. Right?

2. We only have
ONE weekend in A week. If we don't call, message, or keep-in-touch with our mates, we loose track with them. Right??

3. But we can't afford to do this to
every. single. friend. every. week. Even if we do, we might miss someone out. Right???

BUT WE REALLY DO WANT TO
KEEP IN TOUCH
&
LEPAK

WITH EVERY ONE WE LOVE!!!

This is EXACTLY why Kakiis is here to help. You can now have the best of both worlds by sending group messages to your buddies on their mobile phones and PCs! Besides, you can also keep your circle in the loop by sharing photos and videos amongst yourselves!

***
Speaking about photos and videos, Kakiis is now running simple yet easy & fun contests for us all. Trace my steps below!

CONTEST A
:

1. Sign up and be a Kakiis member.

2. Record a video themed ‘
A Moment with your Kakiis ’ and upload it to Kakiis.
3. Share the video with your friends via the “Tell A Friend” function OR embed it on your blog and get your buddies to vote for your video.



4. You may then walk away with –1x Macbook Air and 4x iPod Touch!!!

CONTEST B:
1. Snap photos of your buddies and post them to your blog
like this:

DSC_1335
2. Send your blog’s link to
kakiis@nuffnang.com ,
3. Now
you're in the running to win one of 3 available Sony Skinny T Digital Cameras!!!

* Uploading a video or posting a picture
also gives you a chance to be invited for
an exclusive one-night
Kakiis Nite Out”! *

That's my favorite part man! The word "exclusive" just bedazzles a glittering me. I want to know new Kakiis kaki-kaki dan tangan~ So VOTE 4 ME, and jom party!!! :D

***