Monday, September 3, 2007

Merdeka has become a Vindication for Celebration

When you make a promise to someone , it doesn't mean you fulfill it once and that's enough . But what if you make that promise , and you don't mean forever ?

Well , I made a promise to update my precious pinkish bloggy every 3 days instead of 5 ; I fulfilled it once and it has been 5 days since , but don't blame me !!! and a good reason to forgive me ? the statement above . q=

I was too , too busy . no time to put on some jazzy music as I get dressed every morn . no time to blow dry my hair naked in front of my msn contact list . no time to drink milk from my favorite white porcelain bowl ; washing away my lip gloss every now and then ... no time , no time .

it's all over . that was yesterday . but now I'm left with a sprained ankle on my right , a sore eye with severe infection on my left , a heart broken as my 182 dollars went on a trip to Sydney without me ; to and fro ... )=

Ankle Story :
Slipped in front of the toilet while wearing my NEW pair of YELLOW heels (picture belowww)

Air flight Story :
ANKLE SPRAINED HOW TO WALK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eye Story :
Normal Eye Condition : 7 layers of cells make up a layer of cornea .
Normal Dry Eye Condition : 1 - 3 layers of cells die completely , new ones will regrow like epidermis.
My Dry Eye Condition : 3 - 5 layers of cells die unevenly , new ones will only grow faster if I use the eye lubricant my optometrist gave me .
Before : No infection ; O.K . Need time & STOP wearing lenses . If not will go blind !
Currently : Because I was the host of the MSA Night , I wore my lenses , and the ONE night screwed my left eye = GOT MILD INFECTION ! ! !

*sobz~*

anyway , three cheers for the Malaysian Student Association (MSA) committee !!! Hip Hip Hurray !!!!!

a great success on the MSA Night themed :

" Malaysians & Friends " !!!


*** A Semiotic for our Theme ! ***

= Appetizers (Start) =


Joel kacauing the pretty awek awek muda dekat receptionist table ~


Tracy | Ain | Miss C


the Oman performers from Arab Saudi rehearsing their hits !


check out the sentence with the most "T" s in it ! :

The Tasmanian Taiko (Japanese Drum) Troupe ; Taiko Tas (adult drummers) & The Taiks (kid drummers) !


awww ... ~~~ *geramnyeee!* nak cubit ! >.<
I heart this picture ~ !


Miss C | Ain | Nazreen | Tracy | Khulbir


Wen Ing & I

= Main Course (Concurrently) =


Welcome in .....


spot me on stage ! ! !


the three hosts : Miss C | Joel | Vaseist !


still hosting ...


the Taiko drum performance begins !


the V.I.P table - filled with old apek


my table - filled with cool peeps ! *hahaha!!!*


the MACHAs' table !


Malaysian Food !!! after 8 months of craving ...


desserts ?

since i was the host of the night and desserts came only half way through the night , i didn't have time for any of them . favorite part skipped . but oh well ~ the satisfaction of having the role to be a host of the night and carrying the reliability to solidify the pieces together felt much MORE voluminously contenting compared to sloshing down sugary and creamy treats . (=

now , introducing the C.A.T ! ! ! - Cindy | Ain | Tracy


meow ~! the C.A.T getting spiritual doing the Mak Yong dance ~


* Joss's gig *


Guy's Best Dressed Nominations - Richard | Rizal ; Camera Man 2 | Camera Man | Duncan , the Scottish guy

the competition was pretty zealous . we , as the host really couldn't decide on which "R" to choose ; Richard or Rizal , as they both get the same amount of cheers and claps .

so we requested the double Rs to do some modeling !


Richard taking off the pieces of his apparels ... *=S


Rizal attempting to lift Richard ...

akhirnya , yang bukak - bukak baju tu ,bukannya orang nak tengok nudity ~ Malaysians , kan ? bukannya Ostralians ! so ? yang buat lawaklah menang ! LOL !

Prize : Hugo Boss Perfume

Next . D-U-H ~


Girl's Best Dressed Nominations : A baby girl | Ester ; wearing a cheongsam | Miss C ; the host !

And the WINNER is .....


our baby girl ~ ! awww ...

* i better admit i forgot her name ; cuz she looks scary ~ =.=" *

Prize : J Lo's Glow - give me better la , you so small can use ah?

= Dessert (Finale) =


MSA committee taking a bow in front of the audience


Thanks tech people !!! *claps*

WARNING ! : This is going to be more and more portraiture heavy !

= The Prestige =

Snapshots with Airene ; my best girlfriend ! *muaksss gurl~*


my best friend Airene and I !


Duncan & Airene


Kong | Eric | Felix | Miss C | Airene

Since I have NO date for the night (biasa lah, MC kan~) , this is a section of Call-It-Whatever-Makes-You-Happy .


* Miss C & Kin Wai *


** Cute Jonathan & I **


*** Lee & I ***


**** CK & I ****


***** Miss C & Sek Kang *****


*** *** woof woof & meow meow *** ***


*** **** Miss C & errr ... Whatzhisname **** ***

*~* Highlights *~*


Now , THIS is what I called Real Friends !!! *=D


The 3 Hosts of da' Night !


Najib , the MSA president & I (eh , Must Have nih!)


The 2 Bestie : Eric , Suresh , & I


My two beautiful house mates ; Pete & Eric *hahaha!!!*


Hassan with our VVIP guest ; Don Wing & Unknown apek tua


Alfi with the budak tudungs ~


Ash with the beautiful Malay girls !!! cun ah gambar ~ akunye berterabur ! >.<
Me and JossO from the gig !


Red Lipsticks

i just don't feel the need to repeat names I remembered again and again






Open Dance Floor ~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~ ! ~ !







EH ~! APA NIH ?!?!?!

~*~ Miscellaneous ~*~


0--

00-

007

oXo Hugs & Kisses xOx




We transported the party to da' club !

.: Clubbing @ Lonnies :. (no explainations ; 3 a.m dy ! )
















= Whimsical Shots I got ! =



the finger poking into mouth ~


peluh giler siut !!!


the cam whore face

= What the anak - anak Malaysia has to say about MERDEKA =


" Malaysia Boleh !!! "


" Wah ~ my bulu ketiak so long ! "


" I love Malaysia so much I wanna eat this flag "


" Aku rasa ketiak aku bau wangi ah , sebab aku mabuk giler babi ~ ! "


" HAPPY 50TH MERDEKA , MALAYSIA !!! "

*A BIT late dy rite ? swt ! *